For fun: before and after...

capspock

Quote:
Originally Posted by shimmer
I get asked if I change my eye color all thetime. :/

Your eyes are amazing!!! I guess people get stunned by so much blue, because i think it is pretty obvious it is your natural eye color, with that skin & hair color. I had an aunt who also had incredible blue eyes like your, but she was very very fair skinned, with dark brown hair!

Tyester

Quote:
Originally Posted by shimmer
I use photoshop, though I've worked my wayup in the ranks from ps6 to cs2.
smiles.gif

People really don't know how wonderful the liquify tool really IS!
smiles.gif

an example of color and light correction as well as some *ahem* dimples (cough cough fucking genetics) being removed.

And to think, I rarely check this forum...
eyelove.gif

With all respect: Very nice.

Shimmer

oooooo wow. the possibility of those genetics is really really REALLY low!
smiles.gif

My great aunt (who just passed this year God bless her soul) had the most...God. Electric blue eyes I've ever seen. Just...wow. Apparently that's where daddy got his eyes, and I got mine from daddy!
greengrin.gif

Whew I sound so southern.
oh.gif

Shimmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyester
And to think, I rarely check this forum...
eyelove.gif

With all respect: Very nice.

hahaha thanks luv.
smiles.gif
oh.gif

Minrlluv2

That is amazing! The eye color change is soooo Kool!And that magazine cover? OMG! I knew that all the models were probably airbrushed, but I didn't know they could add hair and boobs!! I've been drooling over CS2,but it's sooo pricey!! I may download it and try it out,too.I tried out Elements, but it didn't have as many features as I thought it would. Shimmer-I wonder if the liquify tool is similar to the z-merge tool in Photo Impact Pro, kindof makes 2D objects appear 3D?

Shimmer

hrm. no...
it is a warping tool that basically lets you 'push' the boundaries of an image 'inward' or 'outward' and make...for example...a bump on a nose disappear or slim a jawline.
The mag cover where the model's jawline was slimmed was done with the liquify tool.
smiles.gif

capspock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minrlluv2
That is amazing! The eye color change is soooo Kool!And that magazine cover? OMG! I knew that all the models were probably airbrushed, but I didn't know they could add hair and boobs!! I've been drooling over CS2,but it's sooo pricey!! I may download it and try it out,too.I tried out Elements, but it didn't have as many features as I thought it would. Shimmer-I wonder if the liquify tool is similar to the z-merge tool in Photo Impact Pro, kindof makes 2D objects appear 3D?

We can just "add" about anything now.... hehe

Kels823

Okay Im glad I stumbled on this thread. It shows me to a very big degree how no one is perfect. I honestly thought that everyone on this website were posting their exact pix (not saying theres nething wrong w/ photoshopping your pic if thats what you choose to do). I get so sad sometimes... even looking in magazines, etc. But this just goes to show that I too can be pretty if I adjust a few things.
smiles.gif

Shimmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kels823
Okay Im glad I stumbled on this thread. It shows me to a very big degree how no one is perfect. I honestly thought that everyone on this website were posting their exact pix (not saying theres nething wrong w/ photoshopping your pic if thats what you choose to do). I get so sad sometimes... even looking in magazines, etc. But this just goes to show that I too can be pretty if I adjust a few things.
smiles.gif

you'repretty anyway darlin.
All that stuff you see in mags is totally manufactured.
smiles.gif