FOTD catch-up 08/06: Angular fun!

bjorne_again

hey y'all! so this is me trying to get out of my summertime makeup rut, i was trying to go for something more creative and edgy, but something i could still wear in public. well, i would wear it in public(and did), but maybe other people wouldn't...

i first did it and thought i didn't need falsies... but i added them after so there's two sets of photos and comparisons here... i prefer it with lashes, i swear, you never look WORSE with falsies. I can't really live without them any more!

no lashes:
cropIMG_5979rs.jpg

cropIMG_5986rs.jpg

cropIMG_6077rs.jpg

cropIMG_6006rs.jpg

IMG_5967rrs.jpg

IMG_5970rs.jpg

IMG_5969rs.jpg

IMG_6014rs.jpg

close ups(no lashes yet!):
IMG_6058rs.jpg

IMG_6051rs.jpg

IMG_6043rs.jpg

IMG_6040rs.jpg

lashes:
cropIMG_6178rs.jpg

cropIMG_6117rs.jpg

cropIMG_6157rs.jpg

IMG_6164rs.jpg

close ups with lashes:
IMG_6201rs.jpg

IMG_6216rs.jpg

IMG_6218rs.jpg

IMG_6227rs.jpg

flash/no flash comparison:
cropIMG_6231rs.jpg

cropIMG_6232rs.jpg

comparison falsies/no falsies:
IMG_6239rrs.jpg

IMG_6038rs.jpg

Face:
EM fair neutral
EM intensive fair concealer
EM sunlight concealer
MAC fleurry blush
MAC don't be shy blush
Benefit high beam on cheeks

EYES:
UDPP
MAC shell CCB
MAC Romping e/s all over lid
MAC Blue Peep f/l on lower waterline, winged
MAC Fab n' Flashy e/s on lower lashline
MAC Coquette e/s on brows
MAC Blacktrack f/l on upper lashline
Quo false lashes #804

LIPS:
MAC Miss Ross l/s
MAC Cultured l/g
MAC Style It Up l/s
MAC Cellopink l/g

p.s. my mum just got through her first chemo treatment and seems to be doing well, I'll keep you guys posted on her progress since you guys have been sweet enough to ask and pray and be so supportive of me.

nunu

I love this look! you are soo pretty! i'm glad your mum is doing okay with chemotherapy. I prefer lashes on you too. gorgeous look!

LADII UNIQUE

pretty you look gorgeous. i thought mac suggested people not to put fluidline on there waterline because it caused eye problems? well thats what i read on the forum on here.

entipy

This is SO freakin' awesome!!!
greengrin.gif
It's gorgeous, and I think you're right - it looks better with the falsies. I loooooooooooove that completely even line and the airbrushed look!! LOVE this.

knoxydoll

That's good to hear about your mum. I've been through it and it's not just rough on her it's rough on her family and friends too. Keep your spirits up high. I am always in awe of everything you do. It always makes me smile and makes me want to try something new.

hotpink1326

You are so freakin' talented!!! I love this along with everything else that you do!!! You are just beuatiful
smiles.gif

Latest posts