FOTD Catch-up 11/06/2007: McQueen for MAC green/blue/purple

user79

Lovely look, very colourful. I love the lips. And I used to love playing Boggle when I was younger!!

ashleydenise

I love this look, the last with the purple is amazing!! I can't wait for the tut! =]

And I'm so glad your mommy is doing better!

xvanityxwhorex

so vibrant and beautiful!

Shadow

These colors on you are fabulous! Great job on the application! I'm so happy to hear your mom is doing okay with the treatments. I will continue to keep her in my prayers. Hang in there.

hotpink1326

You just take my breath away!!! Youre so pretty & this makeup is PERFECT!!! Your talent is just unbelivable... each one of your FOTD's is better than the last!! I really hope you put the tutorial up... I'd love to see it

Also.... GREAT news about mom!!! Thanks for the update
Hope things keep improving...

nunu

I would also like to add that you are making me wish i bought Pharoh paint pot!! I am soo happy your mom is feeling better!

hugs

Ladyvirtuous

I.Love.This. I love the placement of colors. As always, you did a great job. Glad to hear your mom is doing better. God Bless.

P.S. I am so glad I got a hold of all of the McQueen paint pots. Now I really can experiment, thanks for the inspiration.

hotmodelchiq

awesome awesome awesome WOWZERS!!!! TUT TUT TUT TUT!!! ;o* just the way you have the colors!!!! awww mannnn smokin hot I LOVE IT!!!

Latest posts