FOTD catch-up 6/21 - Pink! my fav FOTD ever!

bjorne_again

Hey guys! This is my favourite FOTD I've ever done. I just love how I look, no modesty here! it's probably the best i ever looked, and i never even left the house that day! my skin looks all glowy and I'm all yellow and pink and it's just FUN like me! also, i am darned proud of the eyelash application on this. Hope you like it! um. forgive the cam-whoring, too! I couldn't decide which ones i liked best!

cropIMG_5236r.jpg

cropIMG_5214r.jpg

cropIMG_5508r.jpg

cropIMG_5319r.jpg

cropIMG_5347r.jpg

cropIMG_5512r.jpg

cropIMG_5205r.jpg

IMG_5524r.jpg

IMG_5406r.jpg

blah bad side:
IMG_5306rs.jpg

closed eyes. so, it's not perfect, but oh well.
IMG_5251r.jpg

IMG_5220r.jpg

i loooove these two photos cause you can see the definition of the lid vs the crease so well!
IMG_5234r.jpg

IMG_5223r.jpg

flash/no flash comparison:
cropIMG_5408r.jpg

cropIMG_5412r.jpg

close-ups:

IMG_5297rss.jpg

IMG_5328r.jpg

IMG_5326r.jpg

IMG_5294r.jpg

IMG_5293rss.jpg

IMG_5266r.jpg

IMG_5260r.jpg

IMG_5293rs.jpg

IMG_5297rs.jpg

FACE:
EM fair neutral
EM intensive fair concealer
MAC Fleurry
BeneFit High Beam

EYES:
BeneFit Lemon-Aid
Revlon Shimmery sun yellow on lid, on browbone
MAC Romping e/s blended into yellow on outter lid, in crease
MAC Sunplosion e/s above crease, on lower lashline
MAC Blurr e/s to highlight
MAC Blue Peep f/l on waterline
MAC blacktrack super thinly on upper lashline to disguise where falsies are glued on
QUO # 804 falsies
CG Volume Exact
MAC Coquette w/a on brows

LIPS:
MAC Real Doll l/s
MAC Zandra l/s
MAC Pulsesetter l/s

sherrle

this is a lot of fun, but i could never pull this off!

ps - how do you use fluidline on your waterline, do you wear contacts? i do....and i'm pretty sure that wouldn't work out for me......

dmenchi

totally love it !especially how the tear-duct area is so gently/smoothly blended and in some pics you can't even tell (that's how you do a perfect highlight ,ladies!!!!) very nice!

hotpink1326

Every single look you have ever done is just absolutely AMAZING!!! This, of course... i just Looooove too!! You're just stunningly beautiful & apply your makeup perfectly!! You are such an inspiration... thank you for all of your posts!!!

Btw... how is your mom feeling???

spam_musubi_

gorgeous as always! is there any chance you could make a tutorial on how you apply your foundation/concealer? your skin always looks so beautiful!

kuuipo1207

jawdrop.gif
OMG!!! I can't even put into words how gorgeous this is!! Thanks for sharing this FOTD with us!! I love it!!

Latest posts