[fotd]: oh girl, shock me like an electric eel

aziajs

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipshock
Aw, thank you! But truthfully, my eyes are so big because I'm wearing Circle lenses. Sssh, don't tell anyone though.
th_LMAO.gif

I have never seen anyone I know wear those! I really like them on you - very natural.

baybooty

th_drool.gif

Haha I love that smiley face and I finally get to use it!

You are unbelieveably gorgeous!!

Post more, please
thmbup.gif

lipshock

Quote:
Originally Posted by franimal
Jeez, You are super pretty and have amazing brows! I love that song, it gets stuck in my head like crazy tho!

MGMT is AH-MAYZING. :] I pretty much go into trances when I listen to their songs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by malteze_bubbleg
very nice and pretty.

what do you place around your eyebrows to make them "pop"??

In these pictures, I used Studio Finish Concealer in NW40 to clean up the shape, define them, as well as hide small stray hairs that I don't feel like plucking. :]

Quote:
Originally Posted by aziajs
I have never seen anyone I know wear those! I really like them on you - very natural.

You know about Circle lenses? DAMNIT, Azia! :] How did you find out about them?

Seriously though, neither have I! That was my motivation for trying them! They are my favorite type of lenses. I'm so over Freshlook and the like. I actually was going to post some pictures in the thread you started about them but I kept forgetting!

Yeah, these are my natural brown/hazel ones but I do have others in honey, grey, black, and tear designs. It's like an addiction -- I need to stop though because I need that money to pay for books. LOL!

kaexbabey

you're really pretty! and i couldn't even tell you were wearing circle lenses! they look sooo natural. where did you order them off of and what color name if you dont mind?
greengrin.gif

bgajon

Could you be any more GORGEOUS??? WOW!! Your eyes is what I wish mine were, so pretty. Hope you feel motivated to post more pics with the camera, but as soon as I post this I'll check out you other pics.