[fotd]: oh girl, shock me like an electric eel

MizzHotTahiti

ur eyes are beautiful
smiles.gif

badkittekitte

i was soooo excited to see you posted a fotd! i have to say that i truly miss your youtube channel! cant wait to see more and you are more beautiful than ever!

lipshock

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaexbabey
you're really pretty! and i couldn't even tell you were wearing circle lenses! they look sooo natural. where did you order them off of and what color name if you dont mind?
greengrin.gif

I am going to send you a PM with some information that should help you re: purchasing but here is the advertisement for the circle lenses I am wearing:

picture1ju4.png

They are by Besvue. This specific type of lens is called Eclipse Hazel. :]

Seriously, you all need to stop!
tong.gif

Thanks for such a great welcome back, my lovely Specktra-ettes! I definitely think I'll make more of an effort to post from now on.

OneFlyMiss

are they prescription lenses?
I so wish you would come back to youtube *sigh* what you brought to the MU community is missed! yes there are other fab MA's out there, but you put a different spin on it, esp for AA women. if you ever reconsider and do a private page please, please, PLEASE baby, babaaayy PLEASE let me know,lol.

lipshock

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneFlyMiss
are they prescription lenses?
I so wish you would come back to youtube *sigh* what you brought to the MU community is missed! yes there are other fab MA's out there, but you put a different spin on it, esp for AA women. if you ever reconsider and do a private page please, please, PLEASE baby, babaaayy PLEASE let me know,lol.

Yep, they are prescription ... thank God because I am blind as a bat without them or my glasses. Hehe. :]

And, thanks so much for that awesome compliment! I'll definitely keep you updated on what I intend to do.
yes.gif

jenee.sum

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipshock
It's a funny story. :] I was eating something and all of a sudden, I bit down and I realized I had just chewed on my bar. My ball must've come loose and I'm pretty sure I swallowed it, or it fell off somewhere ... in my food, probably. I took it as a sign though, so I didn't bother putting my retainer in to stop the hole from closing up.

LOL doubt you swallowed it!
th_dunno.gif
cuz isn't the ball outside?
omg i want circle lenses now too!!

elmo1026

OMG, you look fabulous. I love it. I missed your tut on youtube. I wish you nothing but the best in life. And thanks for the pics.

renee604

You look gorgeous!! I watched ur tuts on YT and I miss them terribly. You are such a MU inspiration, esp. for WoC
smiles.gif