[fotd]: oh so humid

Shimmer

jawdrop.gif
wow. Gorgeous.

lipshock

Quote:
Originally Posted by VioletB
You are absolutely amazingly gorgeous! May I ask what you use on your brows?? They are perfect.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zori
Wow, you look flawless! Very pretty. What do you use on your brows?

My brows are a constant battle, hah. They have their good days and they have their bad days. But thank you!

I use MAC's Spiked eyebrow pencil, Embark eyeshadow, and Clear Browset. Oh, and Studio Finish Concealor in NW40 or NC42. Without these four things, they are far from perfect!

lipshock

Quote:
Originally Posted by aziajs
This is fantastic. I thought you were a MAC MA???

No way! A receptionist at a salon/spa. I wish I was though!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indian Barbie
what do you use that's made your skin so perfect?!

I have no idea, but I am going to say good genes, maybe? I am constantly switching up my skincare routine but I've recently fallen in love with Avene and La Roche Posay products!

lipshock

Quote:
Originally Posted by majacat
May i ask what brand your contacs are? looove them

Of course you can! They are Freshlook Colourblends in Gray. I love them, but I pretty much love all the contacts made by Freshlook! HTH!

And thanks everyone! But I've gotta say, my skin is FAR from perfect. It's all the Studio Fix Fluid!

yummy411

gorgeous as always..
weeping.gif
i want a tutorial (imagine a 5 y/o tantrum) lol.... i want to see how you do your brows and highlighter.. yes perfect skin!!

YvetteJeannine

heat.gif
WOW!

When my page loaded with your pics, my eyes opened wide and I literally said "WOW" aloud!!!!

Your eyes look BEAUTIFUL. The colors absolutely POP with your skintone...and speaking of skin....DAMN girl!!!! You have *the* most amazing skin!!!!!
th_drool.gif

Now this is what FOTD's are all about!
th_wink3.gif

KTB

I'd love to know how you did this since I have and love HUmid but can't get it to look like that
ssad.gif

lipshock

Quote:
Originally Posted by YvetteJeannine
heat.gif
WOW!

When my page loaded with your pics, my eyes opened wide and I literally said "WOW" aloud!!!!

Your eyes look BEAUTIFUL. The colors absolutely POP with your skintone...and speaking of skin....DAMN girl!!!! You have *the* most amazing skin!!!!!
th_drool.gif

Now this is what FOTD's are all about!
th_wink3.gif

How awesome are you, Yvette! Thanks for such a sweet compliment!
smiles.gif

lipshock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mars818
your skin IS FLAWLESS!! What camera do you use?!?!

I use a Canon PowerShot SD 450 Digital ELPH with 5.0 megapixels. I've had it for about two years now and I love it. Canon cameras are awesome!
thmbup.gif

lipshock

Quote:
Originally Posted by KTB
I'd love to know how you did this since I have and love HUmid but can't get it to look like that
ssad.gif

Well, I have to say that Humid wasn't the central e/s in this as I only used it in the outer corners and on top of Wondergrass e/s. So, maybe try mixing and layering it over other greens?
hmm.gif

Seeing as this look was so simple, I could be able to scrounge up a tutorial on it.

femme2mac

Dang!!!!Waow! you look really really beautiful! Thats just amazing! you look just like one of this star, or should i say...better than one of this star! Wonderful job!

Latest posts