[fotd]: oh so humid

mommymac

Your skin is simply beautiful, your eye make-up is one of the best I've seen. I have Humid and it is one of my favorite I'm going to try your method for my shadow look.

Aevalin

Wow! Your skin looks amazing, the eye colour is great on you and I love the lip colour too. And I covet your iPhone.
smiles.gif

hooked*on*mac

you look B E A utifull, OMG How flawless is your skin and your brows are perfect, love your style.....

Is that the new I-Phone , how lucky are you they dont get released here until 2008.

flossy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunnybun
ditto. i'd pay a million bucks for skin as perfect as yours. you look like an airbrushed magazine photo!!

That's what I was going to say. I sat here and stared at your photos with envy, you are absolutely gorgeous! Your makeup is amazing and your hair looks great!

lipshock

Quote:
Originally Posted by BinkysBaby
What do you use on your face?

In this one, I used Studio Fix Fluid in NC50 allover to even out my skintone and cover blemishes and then Studio Finish Concealor in NC42 under the eyes, and then I set it all with Studio Fix in N9 -- but I also alternate between that and Loose Blot Powder in Dark.

THe #180 and #182 brushes are so essential in me using those products.
smiles.gif

lipshock

Quote:
Originally Posted by femme2mac
How long did it take you to do? That is just FABULOUS !!!

Because I was in a rush as I was running late, the eyes took me about 10 minutes.
smiles.gif
That's why it's a little sloppy, imo.