*fotd reposts [seven different FOTDs]

Julie

All such pretty pictures!

You really do have beautiful skin. Do you mind sharing what skincare line you use?

jamiemeng

hey sassy*girl,
you don't look chubby. you look pretty in mac makeup. I liked all the pictures that you have posted especially the one like a rainbow. you will never see me post any pictures of myself on this forum. Because I dont look like good in them. Thanks

amy

Quote:
thank you, i guess it's a graphic designer thing. hehe. =)

That's what I'm going to school for next year!!
greengrin.gif
greengrin.gif

I'm extremely excited to start it asap. Are you in college? Where do you go to school? Sorry that this is so off topic but I always love finding other people interested in graphic design!!
smiles.gif
smiles.gif

amy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamiemeng
hey sassy*girl,
you don't look chubby. you look pretty in mac makeup. I liked all the pictures that you have posted especially the one like a rainbow. you will never see me post any pictures of myself on this forum. Because I dont look like good in them. Thanks

I think you should post a pic! I'm sure you look good and we'd all like to see the pretty face that leaves such nice comments!

jamiemeng

sorry amy I am not gonna post any pictures of myself. Because I dont like the pictures I am in. Because I am fat. Thanks

amy

Quote:
sorry amy I am not gonna post any pictures of myself. Because I dont like the pictures I am in. Because I am fat. Thanks

I'm sure you're beautiful, but the choice of posting is up to you alone! I can't make you! :p

Sorry to temporarily hijack the thread!!

mac_obsession

Quote:

Jamie, just because youre heavy doesnt mean youre not beautiful. Its what makes you you that counts, not whats on the outside. (I can say this as a mature woman, but I do realize it is tougher at a younger age.) Keep your chin up. We love you.

Attachments

• DSC04347.JPG
    DSC04347.JPG
    136.4 KB · Views: 0

sassy*girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by amy
Quote:
thank you, i guess it's a graphic designer thing. hehe. =)

That's what I'm going to school for next year!!
greengrin.gif
greengrin.gif

I'm extremely excited to start it asap. Are you in college? Where do you go to school? Sorry that this is so off topic but I always love finding other people interested in graphic design!!
smiles.gif
smiles.gif

I'm in University/College. The Design program I'm in is collaborative so I can take some calsses in college but most of them are in the university campus. It's really fun! For one of my projects I had to make a catalog for a cosmetics company. Another girl picked MAC when I was away sick, but my course instructor still let me do it too. It was real fun! Good luck to you =D I hope you enjoy it!

sassy*girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac_obsession
You are gorgeous!! Love the different looks - Especially your lips in the 5th picture they are stunning!!

Thank you very much!
smiles.gif
I have braces on at the moment so I rarely smile with my teeth showing... hehe.

sassy*girl

Quote:
hey sassy*girl,

Thanks, the rainbow one I did at home, but never went out with that on. It was 10pm on a school night! haha.

Aww, and jamie, don't worry! We're not here to judge you, but to share our looks =) Everyone here is friendly anyway, and everyone is welcome to post pics of themselves
greengrin.gif

sassy*girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julie
All such pretty pictures!

You really do have beautiful skin. Do you mind sharing what skincare line you use?

Thanks =) I go to a derm once a month, just in case I have any new blemishes that need to get Kenalog injections to prevent them from getting worse and from scarring. It usually gets rid of the pimples in 48-72 hours. My last appointment was cancelled though, so I haven't gone for a while! Eck, I'll go back once school finishes... it's much too busy for me right now =\

Other than going to the derm, I use baby wipes with no alcohol to take off my makeup. I also use the MD formulations facial cleanser [you can get it at sephora]. If I feel that I wanna cleanse my face a bit more, I use the Dove Essential Nutrients Facial Toner [it's the blue bottle]. After my face feels clean and almost dry, I use L'Oreal HappyDerm for Normal/Oily Skin to moisturize before going to bed [I also apply this before putting on makeup]. The moisturizer is new. It smells really great and makes your skin feel like silk! It's really nice =)

I also have NeoStrata toner that my derm prescribed for me, but I only use it when I feel like I'm going to breakout. Then for breakouts that are already there, I use NeoStrata Spot Treatment Gel just on the inflamed area.

sassy*girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by professionaltart
oh man lets not even get started about Forever 21....i sued them last summer!!!

Sued?! Oh no, what happened?

Oh, and thank you to those others who commented who I didn't reply back to and quoted
greengrin.gif
Your comments are still appreciated!

jamiemeng

Thank you so much Amy, mac_obsession, sassy*girl, for your comments. I really do apperciate it a lot. the comments you guys wrote about me were really nice.Thanks girls for being nice to me on this forum. Someday I will post my pictures. How do I do that. Can I use a disposable camera. Thanks a million.

Alexa

Quote:
Originally Posted by sassy*girl
I use the Dove Essential Nutrients Facial Toner [it's the blue bottle].

i LOVE that toner. <33

and you know how much i love you and your looks! AMAZING!

sassy*girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa
Quote:

i LOVE that toner. <33

Alexaaa, you gotta teach me how to blend. Hahaha =P My eyeshadows rarely come out as bold as they do on you. What do you use to make your e/s so bright? I think I better get new eyeshadow brushes... I have the ones from the Holiday collection only, and some cheaper brushes. Hehe. Which brushes do you use, if you don't mind me asking?

Oooh, I know! Isn't that toner awesome?! =D I'm in love with Dove stuff. All my bath stuff is Dove. Haha.

Oh, and p.s. after I've seen Voluminous on your eyelashes, I knew I just HAD to start using it again and ditch my Maybelline XXL Mascara =P

Alexa

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

i LOVE that toner. <33

Alexaaa, you gotta teach me how to blend. Hahaha =P My eyeshadows rarely come out as bold as they do on you. What do you use to make your e/s so bright? I think I better get new eyeshadow brushes... I have the ones from the Holiday collection only, and some cheaper brushes. Hehe. Which brushes do you use, if you don't mind me asking?

Oooh, I know! Isn't that toner awesome?! =D I'm in love with Dove stuff. All my bath stuff is Dove. Haha.

Oh, and p.s. after I've seen Voluminous on your eyelashes, I knew I just HAD to start using it again and ditch my Maybelline XXL Mascara =P

aaahh!! everything i use is pretty much dove as well. i am ADDICTED to their shampoos. ooomg <3!

i use macs 239 brush for the lid. it packs color on like you wouldnt believe! and ummmm for the crease, the 222 is amazing. i really like the white haired brushes for adding tons of color. umummumm..i always use a shadestick as a base. the paints dry my eyelids out so bad.. -.-

i love voluminous! i always switch between that and full and soft. or i do coats of both if im in the mood ;x

sassy*girl

Quote:
aaahh!! everything i use is pretty much dove as well. i am ADDICTED to their shampoos. ooomg <3!

i use macs 239 brush for the lid. it packs color on like you wouldnt believe! and ummmm for the crease, the 222 is amazing. i really like the white haired brushes for adding tons of color. umummumm..i always use a shadestick as a base. the paints dry my eyelids out so bad.. -.-

i love voluminous! i always switch between that and full and soft. or i do coats of both if im in the mood ;x

Yeah I like the subtle smell of the shampoo and conditioner. Oh and do you use the body wash? The body wash smells sooo nice! =D I like the green one or the pink one. Hehe.

Thanks for the tips! I'm gonna check those brushes out next time =) Same with shadesticks, I don't have any! =X I only have Bare Canvas paint. It does keep the eyeshadow on longer than without it, but I tried one eye with it on and one without it, and I didn't notice too much of a difference. The one with it underneath was just slightly lighter than the one without.

I remember using Full and Soft before too =) It's true to its name.. makes your lashes Full and Soft for real! =P

Latest posts