*fotd reposts [seven different FOTDs]

Alexa

Quote:
Originally Posted by sassy*girl
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa
aaahh!! everything i use is pretty much dove as well. i am ADDICTED to their shampoos. ooomg <3!

i use macs 239 brush for the lid. it packs color on like you wouldnt believe! and ummmm for the crease, the 222 is amazing. i really like the white haired brushes for adding tons of color. umummumm..i always use a shadestick as a base. the paints dry my eyelids out so bad.. -.-

i love voluminous! i always switch between that and full and soft. or i do coats of both if im in the mood ;x

Yeah I like the subtle smell of the shampoo and conditioner. Oh and do you use the body wash? The body wash smells sooo nice! =D I like the green one or the pink one. Hehe.

Thanks for the tips! I'm gonna check those brushes out next time =) Same with shadesticks, I don't have any! =X I only have Bare Canvas paint. It does keep the eyeshadow on longer than without it, but I tried one eye with it on and one without it, and I didn't notice too much of a difference. The one with it underneath was just slightly lighter than the one without.

I remember using Full and Soft before too =) It's true to its name.. makes your lashes Full and Soft for real! =P

lol its np
smiles.gif
im gonna try the body wash! im always looking for new stuff. right now im just using their beauty bar for when i shower in the morning/during the day. and i use johnson and johnson bedtime bath and night cuz it makes me calm ;x

jamiemeng

hey amy, Someday in a couple of months I am gonna post my fotds. you really did say nice stuff to me on this forum. Thanks

Julie

Thanks sassy*girl for sharing your skincare routine!

I couldn't find the Neostrata stuff you use but I found the Exuviance Brand which Neostrata makes and it has worked great for me.

I also plan on getting that Loreal Happyderm as soon as it is in the US because I can't find it anywhere.

sassy*girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onederland
you are a hawt asian. And in the 3rd pic, you look like Kristen Kruek, and i LOVE the rainbow eyes.

zeroxstar thank you! =)

julie no problem. i haven't checked if they had it for a while. the NeoStrata toner isn't over the counter cuz i have to get t with a prescription, but the blemish spot gel is o.t.c. glad that exuviance is working out for you. =) let me know how you like happyderm once you get it! did you check your local drugstores for it? not necessarily in the l'oreal section [which is where i looked first], but the skincare/moisturizer section. hope you find it soon!

onederland, aw.. thanks! but pffft, look who's talking about hotness =P it's written all over your icon! hehe.

haha, really? i haven't gotten the kk-lookalike thing for quite a long time now. i got it a few times before when i wore my hair half up/half down... if only i had her nose. hehe =P

the rainbow eyes was fun! i didn't get to wear it out anywhere, though... since i was playing around with it at night and i finished after midnight, i think. lol.

Latest posts