FOTD - Woodwinked gives me Bronzey Eyes :) - First Cape Breton FOTD of the Summer!

riacarolina

Hey girls!! Just my FOTD from last night... I've moved back in with my parents in Cape Breton for the summer, and I miss the city soooo much already... theres basically nothing to do here, and I know evvvveryone. My sister and a friend and I went out on the town... But took some pics before we did
smiles.gif

The staging, contruction eqipment, etc, in the backgrounds is from the apartment my parents are building my sister and I upstairs in their house... Hellls yea
winks.gif

Here ya go!

I used:

Eyes:

UDPP
MAC Bare Study Paint Pot
MAC Retrospeck e/s
MAC Woodwinked e/s
MAC Mulch e/s
MAC Smoking e/s (from the Smoking Eyes Quad)
MAC Showstopper e/s (from the Smoking Eyes Quad - Brows)
MAC Reflects Gold Glitter
MAC Blacktrack Fluidline
Smashbox Lash Primer
L'Oreal Telescopic Carbon Black Mascara

Face:

MAC Studio Fix Fluid in NC20
MAC Studio Fix Foundation in N5
MAC MSF Natural in Medium
St. Tropez bronzer
MAC MSF in Warmed
Benefit Dr. Feelgood

Lips:

Burts Bees Lip Balm
MAC Currant l/l

IMG_0924.jpg

IMG_0931.jpg

IMG_0934.jpg

Up close:

IMG_0888.jpg

Sunglasses at night.... I am THAT COOL.

IMG_0959.jpg

And group shot... Girls before we headed out. Left to right, My sister Carmen, my girlfriend C.J., and MOI
smiles.gif

IMG_0944.jpg

CC Welcome! Thanks for looking
smiles.gif

macaholic2912

beautiful look!Would you be able to explain the e/x placement for me/how to do this look?This is exactly what I want to achieve!

riacarolina

Quote:
Originally Posted by macaholic2912
beautiful look!Would you be able to explain the e/x placement for me/how to do this look?This is exactly what I want to achieve!

no prob!!! i used retrospeck all over the lid and browbone over bare study paint pot, then woodwinked in the outer corner and crease. i blended mulch into the outer corner with my 224, and then i went over that with smoking from the smoking eyes quad, again with the 224. then i covered everything in reflects gold glitter
smiles.gif

HTH!!

riacarolina

Quote:
Originally Posted by karrieleigh
Could you guys *have* better genetics in your family? I think not, you look very pretty
smiles.gif

aww thank uuu!!! xox