FOTD - Woodwinked gives me Bronzey Eyes :) - First Cape Breton FOTD of the Summer!

anmackey85

I love this look! It kinda reminds me of Kim Kardashian
smiles.gif
Beautiful!

riacarolina

Quote:
Originally Posted by anmackey85
I love this look! It kinda reminds me of Kim Kardashian
smiles.gif
Beautiful!

LOL!!! .... awesome. not what i was going for lol... but Kim K is HAWT
smiles.gif

msmack

Very pretty look!
winks.gif

My dad's side of the family is from Cape Breton (Sydney Mines). It's so beautiful there... lucky lady, enjoy your summer stay!

riacarolina

Quote:
Originally Posted by msmack
Very pretty look!
winks.gif

My dad's side of the family is from Cape Breton (Sydney Mines). It's so beautiful there... lucky lady, enjoy your summer stay!

I'm from Northern Cape Breton, a place called Bay St. Lawrence. Its pretty much the end lol... but the scenery is gawwwgeous
smiles.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaylaGrace
Word up NOVA SCOTIA!!
I totally thought I was the only one here. Silly me.

Haha I only knew of a few, MAC employees and such... OMG how do they stay away, when Specktra is *to die for*
drools.gif

*Nova Scotia kicks ass* tee hee

KaylaGrace

Quote:
Originally Posted by riacarolina
I'm from Northern Cape Breton, a place called Bay St. Lawrence. Its pretty much the end lol... but the scenery is gawwwgeous
smiles.gif

Haha I only knew of a few, MAC employees and such... OMG how do they stay away, when Specktra is *to die for*
drools.gif

*Nova Scotia kicks ass* tee hee

I knew a couple of the employees know if it. But I don't know any of their usernames. I was just in there today actually.

riacarolina

Quote:
I knew a couple of the employees know if it. But I don't know any of their usernames. I was just in there today actually.

Yea same here!!! I think they check out collection release info and stuff, maybe? .... I don't know of any others actually online tho

OMG sooo jealous I'm prob gonna have to wait till like June to go to MAC again... I'm just putting in an order from the Pro site today, cause I've gotta get mutiny pigment!!!
greengrin.gif

KaylaGrace

Quote:
Yea same here!!! I think they check out collection release info and stuff, maybe? .... I don't know of any others actually online tho

OMG sooo jealous I'm prob gonna have to wait till like June to go to MAC again... I'm just putting in an order from the Pro site today, cause I've gotta get mutiny pigment!!!
greengrin.gif

That was one of the things I picked up when I was in yesterday.
I am lucky though, I live literally less than 5 minutes away from the Shopping Centre.

riacarolina

Quote:
That was one of the things I picked up when I was in yesterday.
I am lucky though, I live literally less than 5 minutes away from the Shopping Centre.

OMG do u love it??? lol... i moved back to CB right when Naughty Nauticals came out, so I havent even seen any of it in person... I'm just going on what a friend told me about the collection.. basically, that mutiny was all u really need from it lol!

KaylaGrace

Quote:
OMG do u love it??? lol... i moved back to CB right when Naughty Nauticals came out, so I havent even seen any of it in person... I'm just going on what a friend told me about the collection.. basically, that mutiny was all u really need from it lol!

I love it tons!
I am just subletting for the summer, then it is back to residence. But I so love being so close.
I got Shore Away, Illegal Cargo, and Mutiny. I love them all.