Frustrated with the Brown Brow

AngellFace

Thanks for the pic! My shape is similar to yours and the same thickness. While I was waiting for them to grow out, what I did was use soft black strokes and then light feathery brown strokes, then use the spooly which would blend the colors. But as of late I havent had to worry about it too much cuz my brows have grown in, I've only got a little adding in to do here and there so I use the CG in soft black and it looks fine cuz like you my brow hairs are black. I think that rule more so applies to people who are starting with virtually no brows and are constructing them cuz a black line drawn on the skin would look harsh. But wouldn't it look more ridiculous to have brows that looked black( their natural color) and brown( the pencil, shadow etc) at the same time? I agree with you, we just have to do what works for us. And I will not be shaving off my nice thick brows just cuz they're black and some mua say they shouldn't be. Btw, you might want to stock up on velvetone, I think MAC discontinued it.