• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

*full face tutorial [link]

sassy*girl

hey everyone
greengrin.gif

i was stuck at home today cuz i wasn't feeling too well, so i thought i'd make a tutorial to share with you guys. let me know if you have any questions or comments/suggestions, etc! thanks for looking!

by the way, i chose to link to it instead because it was too picture-heavy. i didn't want you guys to have to scroll down foreverandeverandever :p

you can check out the tutorial here

enjoy!

Juneplum

OMG!!!! i'm SOOOO glad u r back sassy girl! i missed your gorgeous FOTD posts!! FABULOUS AND FLAWLESS AS USUAL!!!
thmbup.gif
thmbup.gif

325i

Hey girlie, you are so beautiful. I really like how you set all that up, great job. I have the Sephora bronzer brush (can you believe it's like the same thing as NARS and so cheaper?) and that shade of Clinique Quickliner. You are so sweet and you look so great with that natural look.

angelwings

Quote:
Originally Posted by souraznhunnie
hey girl...the pictures don't show up!!

Click on "here" and it will up a new window
winks.gif

JessieC

WOW! amazing tutorial. So well done, I wish I had your patience!
I cant wait for the next one...

Latest posts