Gel/Cream Liner Recommendations

trulynicole

I want to try out these since they are much easier to use compared to a pencil. I do know how to apply them. I am looking for a black color whether matte or with shimmer! I would prefer under $20. Drugstore or highend. Thanks

MzzRach

Drugstore - Loreal HIP Cream Liners (quality is fantastic)
High end - Bobbi Brown Gel Eyeliner, MAC Fluidline

KimmyAnn_678

Quote:
Originally Posted by MzzRach
Drugstore - Loreal HIP Cream Liners (quality is fantastic)
High end - Bobbi Brown Gel Eyeliner, MAC Fluidline

I agree. HIP is great and you can usually find them on sale at drugstores. I also like Fluidlines (have never tried the Bobbi Brown though).

jazmatazz

MAC Blacktrack Fluidline ( I love this stuff )

A lot of folks like Clinique's gel liner and Bobbi Browns gel liner and also say that they don't dry out as fast, I have not experienced drying out of my fluidline though.

Nicala

WET N WILD GEL LINER. You will LOVE it! I have extremely oil eye lids and it doesn't transfer above my lid AT ALL. My blacktrack did that! The best part? It's only $5!
smiles.gif
Do use it with a different eyeliner brush though. I don't suggest the one included.

I love the Wet N' Wild liner, the Coastal Scents liner, and the Physician's Formula Shimmer Strips gel liners. All three are really nicely pigmented and super creamy, plus the Physician's Formula ones are stackable and have a slight shimmer to them.

FiestyFemme

I love L'oreal HIP liners. I always reach for my black one over Blacktrack Fluidline. I wish I only had the HIP one and not tons of Fluidlines because I never use them, but I pretty much got them all before the HIP liners came out. Ah well. Just go for the L'oreal!
smiles.gif

thiscarmen

From the drugstore: I've heard amazing things about Maybelline's gel liner.

Highend: Bobbi Brown, hands down. Love this stuff.

elb154

I agree with the Loreal HIP and the MAC fluidliner. Imo, the Loreal HIP dried out a little.

roLLerGrrL

I 3rd Stila Smudge Pots. I'm hooked on it. I find it easy to use (I apply with a flat brush) & stays on forever. Love the matt black.

When I feel like a bit of subtle color I go to the shimmery black ones - I have Golden Noir (Gold Shimmer) & Little Black Dress (Pink Shimmer). So nice!

I also tried the Smashbox Gel eyeliner but had a terrible time with it. I ended up throwing it out.
ssad.gif

SnowAngel1106

I haven't gotten to try the MAC Fluidline yet, but I LIVE for my Clinique cream liner since its all I can get over here in Okinawa lol It's smooth, and one little pot lasts me for months...and I wear it almost everyday! I'll never go back to liquid! lol

evvy

I am a personal fan of the Maybelline gel liner. Have this on right now on my top lashline and right underneath my lower lashline and has not budged all day! Best part was that I got this BOGO at my local Walgreens
th_DANCE.gif

I have also heard great things about the wet n wild liner.

kelcia

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvmac
The new Maybelline gel liner: cheap but fantastic quality!

I second this. I've used L'oreal and MAC and this one is the best.

Latest posts