General Chanel Chat

NaomiH

:sigh: :nods: It's supposed to be perm, right? I'll wait for more swatches lol
I think know they have them at Nordies counters. At least when I added Elegante to my bag earlier and chose the store pickup option it showed my nearest counter had it in stock. Maybe you can
Oh!
d1bbcc16_Puss-In-Boots-Eyes-desktop.jpeg
If you are able to, or even Foudroyante alone, that would be awesome! Thanks for even thinking of it, [@]NaomiH[/@]
You're welcome! I know what it's like to have to base a decision off of swatches, every one helps. :)

awickedshape

I think know they have them at Nordies counters. At least when I added Elegante to my bag earlier and chose the store pickup option it showed my nearest counter had it in stock. Maybe you can You're welcome! I know what it's like to have to base a decision off of swatches, every one helps. :)
Oh, yeah :)

Medgal07

Hi, we don't have any access to Chanel here, only two small MAC counters and drugstore makeup, along with our own brands Sacha Cosmetics and Cara Mia :)
That's a real bummer AWS. So is that why it takes so l on for thing stop get to you---you're ordering outside of your location?

Medgal07

I think know they have them at Nordies counters. At least when I added Elegante to my bag earlier and chose the store pickup option it showed my nearest counter had it in stock. Maybe you can take your Deborah and swatch them together?
You're correct Naomi---I did the same thing---as if I'm going to pick up when I can have it deliver to my doorstep---I was just curious.

NaomiH

You're correct Naomi---I did the same thing---as if I'm going to pick up when I can have it deliver to my doorstep---I was just curious.
I'm glad to know there's a counter nearish by so that I can go swatch. I kinda want Foudroyante but wanted to see it in person before committing to it.

Medgal07

HAHA!! I mean to put this in the Guerlain thread since it's my Rouge Gs! OOPS!
girlhaha.gif

What lippies are you getting, Meddy?
girlhaha.gif
Oh it's lipstick all, the same. I have coming today;

Chanel: Foudroyante, Elegante & Craquante
Tom Ford: Pussycat, First Time & Velvet Cherry

For some reason Pink Tease is coming later.

NaomiH

girlhaha.gif
Oh it's lipstick all, the same. I have coming today;

Chanel: Foudroyante, Elegante & Craquante
Tom Ford: Pussycat, First Time & Velvet Cherry

For some reason Pink Tease is coming later.
Oooo....nice picks Meddy! Can't wait to hear what you think of all of them!

awickedshape

[COLOR=0000FF]Awesome--I want to see pics of you wearing it:cheer: Do you love it?  I'm eager to try my Sweet Star on soon.[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]  That's a real bummer AWS.  So is that why it takes so l on for thing stop get to you---you're ordering outside of your location?[/COLOR]
Yup, I'm having them shipped outside of the US

awickedshape

[COLOR=0000FF]  That's a lot to go through for makeup.  I have zero patience and can't imagine waiting that long.  I guess we here in the US should consider ourselves pretty fortunate.[/COLOR]
Yup, there are a few things here and there that we have to go thru some hassle for

allthingsglam

[COLOR=0000FF]Awesome--I want to see pics of you wearing it:cheer: Do you love it?  I'm eager to try my Sweet Star on soon.[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]  That's a real bummer AWS.  So is that why it takes so l on for thing stop get to you---you're ordering outside of your location?[/COLOR]
o yea I'm loving it I will try to get a pic as soon as I can i have been super busy

allthingsglam

:haha:  [COLOR=0000FF]Oh it's lipstick all, the same.  I have coming today;[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]             Chanel:      Foudroyante, Elegante & Craquante[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]             Tom Ford:  Pussycat, First Time & Velvet Cherry[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]For some reason Pink Tease is coming later.[/COLOR]
yay medgal enjoy your goodies

Latest posts