General Chanel Chat

awickedshape

[COLOR=0000FF]It depends on the brush that I'm using, but pretty much w/any blush, I go light and build to avoid over-applying and looking like a clown.  I have Canaille too.  It's soon pretty.[/COLOR]
Thank you! I was looking at swatches and the last few WOCs I saw wearing them in pics you couldn't see it at all so I was curious

ashievic

Do you both use it lightly or build it up a bit more? I have been looking at that and Canaille (why, why lol) but I think I'm going with PA
I use a fan brush and build up slowly. I run around looking at my face to see it in different. Many a time I got into my car, and it is an oh crap moment as I look like a clown.....in the rear view mirror.

awickedshape

I use a fan brush and build up slowly. I run around looking at my face to see it in different. Many a time I got into my car, and it is an oh crap moment as I look like a clown.....in the rear view mirror.
lol I've been there once or twice Thank you!

ashievic

Then you are digging for a tissue, rubbing your face, makes it worse, ugh!!!!! So I would rather run around look at my face then do the tissue dance in my car.

Medgal07

I was looking at swatches and the last few WOCs I saw wearing them in pics you couldn't see it at all so I was curious
Oh it's VERY pigmented. Perhaps the pics that you saw were of people who don't like the blush to be too obvious.
I like to see my blush...tastefully of course. Otherwise, what's the point?

Medgal07

Then you are digging for a tissue, rubbing your face, makes it worse, ugh!!!!! So I would rather run around look at my face then do the tissue dance in my car.
lmao.gif
I've toned my down with face powder.

Medgal07

I try to be careful but the first time I tried NARS Rotonde and tried to blend it out... it just got more intense lol
lol.gif
I use a different brush for exceptionally pigmented blushes. Yes, trying to blend it out at that point will make it worse. Try patting powder on, not rubbing it in
and see if that helps if the situation presents again.

awickedshape

:lol: [COLOR=0000FF]  I use a different brush for exceptionally pigmented blushes.  Yes, trying to blend it out at that point will make it worse.  Try patting powder on, not rubbing it in[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]    and see if that helps if the situation presents again.[/COLOR]
I have gotten a bit better with it but it's good advice!

Medgal07

I hope to get it when I order Foudroyante later on ;-)
Speaking of Foudroyante---I absolutely love, love, love that lipstick. The formula is so nice and the color is just different for me---just the perfect amounts of red & brown
that gives it its uniqueness. If I were someone who backs up makeup I'd back it up. My Rouge Allure Colour & Shine Audace 20 (Mauve-brown) will arrive on Wednesday.
​ I think it will be a good marriage between Foudroyante and Audace.

awickedshape

[COLOR=0000FF]   Speaking of Foudroyante---I absolutely love, love, love that lipstick.  The formula is so nice and the color is just different for me---just the perfect amounts of red & brown[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]   that gives it its uniqueness.  If I were someone who backs up makeup I'd back it up.  My  Rouge Allure Colour & Shine Audace 20 (Mauve-brown) will arrive on Wednesday.[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]​   I think it will be a good marriage between [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]Foudroyante[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]and[/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF] [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]Audace.[/COLOR]
That should look lovely! Excited for you :)

NaomiH

wavey.gif

Sorry I am late but my brand new car was damaged by a neighbour, it means police station tomorrow and a few inquiries on line ( that guy drinks and smokes marijuana, well
th_MadWithShortFuse.gif
)

Back to French, " foudroyante " would mean violent, lightning and " orgueil " pride. Chanel has great names ! Guerlain too " Madame Rougit "
heart.gif
Madame is blushing, but you have very nice names I was just thinking of OPI nail polishes, so funny names !
Thanks Domi!
heart.gif

So sorry to hear about your car.
th_hug.gif

IHughes

That made my day thanks so much :bouquet: I just wanted to give you reasons why Temptalia may not like Chanel all that much. It is a private owned company, very different than those who are incorporated into giants such as Estee Lauder and Loreal. Sometimes it is a good thing but mostly it is rather not that well organized.
I just wanted to say I love your blog and you do an amazing job. I really enjoy readjust it and I always check for swatches and reviews of high end products. You're an inspiration and I hope to have a useful blog too! You do an awesome job!

Latest posts