General Chanel Chat

allthingsglam

You're looking fab! Hi! I'm hoping to work with it a bit better next time! I actually find my skin to glow until I add moisturizer and powder, but my desire for spf and my breakouts make me cover up :/ I'm using Dore (4) in les Voilettes :)
Awwwwww awickedshape That's so sweet of u to say thanks so much

laurennnxox

11262593_image.jpeg
chanel dragon I got it today yayyy and just had to wear it Its love
STUNNING! :thud: You rock that! I looove it on you. I'm still so upset that I didn't start getting into Chanel until after Dragon was DC. I'd love to get my hands on one. :eek:hboy:

allthingsglam

Awwwwww thanks so much Lauren I'm blushing so hard Ikr I missed dragon myself i was lucky to find it in the cb bnib I wish chanel would bring it back I'm hoping u can find one soon

laurennnxox

Ikr I saw the same one on ebay it was $100 that's to rich for me lol but somebody brought it I think because it was gone next time I checked
Definitely too rich for me. Especially because I've never tried the formula or anything. It's just sooo pretty and hard to find a true dupe for it!
ohboy.gif

allthingsglam

Definitely too rich for me. Especially because I've never tried the formula or anything. It's just sooo pretty and hard to find a true dupe for it! :eek:hboy:
me too that's alot T said armani 400 is a dupe I brought that two weeks ago because t said it was a dupe I love love armani 400 but I don't find them to be dupes of each other Chanel dragon is glossy I love that Armani 400 is matte with a tad but of shine I love both and honestly could not pick one over the other I'm hoping u find dragon

laurennnxox

I'm hoping u find dragon
I just recently bought #400, and haven't gotten around to wearing it yet! I agree, thought, I wouldn't say they're dupes. Dragon is so beautiful with the microshimmer which gives it a really unique depth. Perhaps one day I'll find it! ....or Chanel will answer my prayers and repromote it. A girl could dream, right!?

allthingsglam

I just recently bought #400, and haven't gotten around to wearing it yet! I agree, thought, I wouldn't say they're dupes. Dragon is so beautiful with the microshimmer which gives it a really unique depth. Perhaps one day I'll find it! ....or Chanel will answer my prayers and repromote it. A girl could dream, right!? 
omgosh u have to try 400 I'm so in love I want all the colors the color really does look 4d on your lips its hard to explain I don't know how they did it but they manage to make this liquid lipstick matte and glossy at the same time and it does not look flat on your lips Its pure love

MissTania

I'm close to finishing Rose Insolent nail polish...such a gorgeous shade...but I am unsure if I will repurchase as I have so many more new ones.

I think the last time I finished a Chanel np was years ago in a gorgeous pink called Organdy.

I just bought Desirio which I am loving, I can't wait to see what other gorgeous shades will appear in 2015!

Latest posts