General Chanel Chat

elegant-one

I ordered these BB lip balms after you posted about them and LOVE them. Thanks for the rec!:heart::heart:

:icon_cheers: They are lip savers. I love how there is no scent or taste. I hoarded Bare Pink because it was almost impossible to get awhile ago. I've been wearing Popsicle every day.
I'm sooooooo happy you love them. :heart::heart:

GreenEyedAllie

:icon_cheers: They are lip savers. I love how there is no scent or taste. I hoarded Bare Pink because it was almost impossible to get awhile ago. I've been wearing Popsicle every day.
I'm sooooooo happy you love them. :heart::heart:

I also LOVE these! I swear I got the last Bare Pink last year when it first came out and then was on the fence about using it because I didn't want to use it up! I haven't bought the new ones yet, which do you like best?

elegant-one

I also LOVE these! I swear I got the last Bare Pink last year when it first came out and then was on the fence about using it because I didn't want to use it up! I haven't bought the new ones yet, which do you like best?

Popsicle! Yes, that's when they were always sold out, so I kind of stocked up lol.

Anneri

I just had a totally frustrating day, so I went to the Chanel Boutique here and got one of the Rouge Allure Lip Inks. I haven't really read any reviews - hope they're nice! I also got a sample of the Blue Serum - what's that supposed to do? Are there any reviews yet?

awickedshape

I just checked them out, thanks! Hm, they look sheerer than the Chanel ones to me which I like. I also didn't expect the Chanel ones to be that glossy.

They both look interesting. Hope they wear really well over time.
Between those and the new Givenchy Rouge Interdits... I need to pause lol

RockDiva

Do we know if the Camelia highlighter is going to be at counters?

I made some calls (UK) and Chanel HQ of course had no idea what I was talking about: "it was released last summer", and then "oh no it was released in November". But Covent Garden was more helpful and said it will be released this month; and it will only be available at designated counters, e.g. the CG boutique and flagship counters.

GreenEyedAllie

I'm not used to stalking Chanel.com...is it normal for something to go from coming soon to out of stock immediately? Or does that mean it I should watch all day? I know this highlighter is desirable...I just wasn't expecting Kylie levels of shenanigans.