General Chanel Chat

Winthrop44

I was able to add to bag. No stupid message at that point.
I'm just worried now b/c it seems no order is safe.
And doesn't Chanel know makeup stress is bad for baby?!?

What does it say in your order history? That's where mine says on hold. Only email I've gotten is the original order confirmation

GreenEyedAllie

I spoke to CS this morning about my order being on hold and they went back and forth on whether it would be available later today or if it sold out just after midnight. I think one guess is as good as the next! Glad Izzys is planning to get it.

And congrats Allie!

Ty! Yeah I may try to catch it on Izzy's if it's not marked up TOO badly. I have enough highlighters that while I'm bummed, I'm not crazy devastated.

Ahh.. when are you due? :cloud9: Congrats dear!!!

Ty!! Soooooon....March! I've had a rough time suck-wise, which is why I haven't really been around so much.
Just for giggles....when I called CS, I asked them if Chanel would ever make a handbag that was as bad as their website issues :secret::hmm::rotfl:
:rofl:
I was able to add to bag. No stupid message at that point.
I'm just worried now b/c it seems no order is safe.
And doesn't Chanel know makeup stress is bad for baby?!?

Right?! I think they should just send me one to keep my stress low, lol. :roflmao:

Winthrop44

Ty! Yeah I may try to catch it on Izzy's if it's not marked up TOO badly. I have enough highlighters that while I'm bummed, I'm not crazy devastated.

Ty!! Soooooon....March! I've had a rough time suck-wise, which is why I haven't really been around so much.
:rofl:

Right?! I think they should just send me one to keep my stress low, lol. :roflmao:

Bummer. I hope you're feeling better now? I feel the same re the highlighter. Izzys price will have to be relatively reasonable or I'll just forget about it. $70 is bad enough.

lipstickaddict

Bummer. I hope you're feeling better now? I feel the same re the highlighter. Izzys price will have to be relatively reasonable or I'll just forget about it. $70 is bad enough.

Izzy's has the Camilia d'Ete for $90 so I am guessing that the new highlight will be the same. I'm contemplating it too, but in Canadian funds it will be pretty pricey.

Winthrop44

Mine shipped and was supposed to come tomorrow but was called back by Chanel. I think it was an empty box/only samples. I have someone at Chanel working on it but not holding my breath, lol.

elegant-one

Mine shipped and was supposed to come tomorrow but was called back by Chanel. I think it was an empty box/only samples. I have someone at Chanel working on it but not holding my breath, lol.

WHAT!!!!!!!!!!?? Heavens, that is so ridiculous! I'm sure they can get you one & they better...& maybe throw in a snow globe as well for the trouble :call::rofl:

Winthrop44

WHAT!!!!!!!!!!?? Heavens, that is so ridiculous! I'm sure they can get you one & they better...& maybe throw in a snow globe as well for the trouble :call::rofl:

haha, if I thought a snow globe was involved I might hold my breath! It's ok, if they can't get me one now I'll just try again on 1/25.

GreenEyedAllie

Aw, @GreenEyedAllie was trying to get in touch with you guys when the site was down

Thanks, AWS! I had been able to grab one and was running to PM everyone.....and then the site was down. But no worries! That part of my order was canceled, so I am just receiving Carmin today. :p

Fingers crossed for 1/25....I will be doing some serious stalking for this baby, so please PM me if you notice it's up. Also, I'm @madscientistallie13 on IG, which is how I was able to message AWS...feel free to message there, too, if it's easier for you.

OR SPECKTRA FORGETS TO PAY THE BILLS ON TIME AGAIN!!! They need a google calendar alert. (JUST KIDDING! I know it wasn't actually their fault) :rofl:

GreenEyedAllie

Sorry! I heard on IG of this happening to other people. I don't know if anyone pursued it like you are, but the outcomes were effective cancellation from what I heard.

Latest posts