General Chanel Chat

awickedshape

Thanks, AWS! I had been able to grab one and was running to PM everyone.....and then the site was down. But no worries! That part of my order was canceled, so I am just receiving Carmin today. :p

Fingers crossed for 1/25....I will be doing some serious stalking for this baby, so please PM me if you notice it's up. Also, I'm @madscientistallie13 on IG, which is how I was able to message AWS...feel free to message there, too, if it's easier for you.

OR SPECKTRA FORGETS TO PAY THE BILLS ON TIME AGAIN!!! They need a google calendar alert. (JUST KIDDING! I know it wasn't actually their fault) :rofl:

Aw, crap.
It's cursed, I tell you
But seriously, I wish they'd get their act together :/
Will keep an eye out

GreenEyedAllie

I ordered more than just the highlighter, so I'll probably only get those items and not the highlighter. :mad:

If that's true, then they would have sent you a cancelation notice for just the illuminating powder.....because that's what they did to me. I got a cancelation notice for that item, and then in the next minute a shipping notice for my crayon. I think you could be one of the lucky ones! Fingers crossed!

GreenEyedAllie

It will be an empty victory if you kiddies aren't getting yours.
Meh. I'll be legit bummed, especially since TM was part of why. But I truly don't need need this...no matter how lovely. My highlighter collection has gotten a little insane, lol. While I would definitely use this, it is more a collector's item for me.
[MENTION=92925]boschicka[/MENTION]...you got the Burberry blush, right? Or was that someone else??

boschicka

Meh. I'll be legit bummed, especially since TM was part of why. But I truly don't need need this...no matter how lovely. My highlighter collection has gotten a little insane, lol. While I would definitely use this, it is more a collector's item for me.
@boschicka ...you got the Burberry blush, right? Or was that someone else??

Yes, I ordered it.

Alysse011

Hello! I have been stalking this thread lately.

I went to the Chanel boutique here to play with the new crayons. They're so pretty! The boutique didn't have the highlighter which is probably for the best lol.