General Chanel Chat

awickedshape

Here's a positive post about the glitter ;)

rasknic66Just received mine today. Whoa. SPARKLE OVERLOAD. I'm really glad I was able to get it....I just wasn't expecting this much sparkle from Chanel. It's almost like a pressed version of Artist Couture Diamond Glow Powders. Really liking it. Just surprised by the sparkle.

Aw, I just adore it lol

View attachment 58272

awickedshape

I think the ladies here will appreciate it too. It's just such a hard call to make where glitter is concerned.

Oh, yes. On the one hand, the microglitter and on the other hand, photos simply don't do it justice.
I'm still vexed that they didn't make it more accessible so that those who are able to swatch in person could see it and bloggers could properly review it :/

GreenEyedAllie

Oh, yes. On the one hand, the microglitter and on the other hand, photos simply don't do it justice.
I'm still vexed that they didn't make it more accessible so that those who are able to swatch in person could see it and bloggers could properly review it :/

So much this! A very expensive mistake for Chanel all around. I would be very happy to have it as I do not mind glitter (within reason).

kittkat

guys I know chanel.com said it would be up on 1/25 but i just check and it shows for sale now

go now for those who want it

SandraVB79

I ordered (and received) CDC in December, before Christmas, through the Belgian Chanel website. However, after a few days it was sold out and doesn't appear on the site anymore. Otoh, that Kyoto powder is still available...

Icecaramellatte

Hey did you guys see the Rouge Coco glosses on chanel.com? So many look nice. I logged on to get the highlighter. Almost forgot. I got Evening Beige blush too because I'm having trouble finding it now. I didn't know it was limited edition. A gloss was too much right now. I may cave soon though. Any swatches anywhere?

Winthrop44

Hey did you guys see the Rouge Coco glosses on chanel.com? So many look nice. I logged on to get the highlighter. Almost forgot. I got Evening Beige blush too because I'm having trouble finding it now. I didn't know it was limited edition. A gloss was too much right now. I may cave soon though. Any swatches anywhere?

Thanks, had no idea they were up. I see there are some pics on IG but not much with names. They do look pretty on chanel.com. A few new Rouge Cocos and two polishes too.

Edit: I did just read that the new Bourgeoisie = the old Wild Rose

Last edited:

Icecaramellatte

Thanks, had no idea they were up. I see there are some pics on IG but not much with names. They do look pretty on chanel.com. A few new Rouge Cocos and two polishes too.

Edit: I did just read that the new Bourgeoisie = the old Wild Rose

I thought that color looked familiar. Thanks.

GreenEyedAllie

So I WAS able to snag a Camelia HL on the restock, and it actually shipped! I'm looking at it, and it's just gorgeous. I needed it like a hole in the head, but it's just ??????.

elegant-one

Allie - I couldn't quote you for some reason. The one my friend shipped to me got lost in the mail & I was SOOOO upset but I was able to buy it on the restock too!!!
I agree, it is soooooooooooo fabulous & gorgeous :wow::sunshine::cloud9::cloud9:

If I use the brush that comes with it, I get avery nice light application without a lot of heavy glitter. If I use my finger it's wow glitter. I like it. The compact & Camelia flower are stunning. I'm happy you were able to get it!!

Winthrop44

If I use the brush that comes with it, I get avery nice light application without a lot of heavy glitter. If I use my finger it's wow glitter. I like it. The compact & Camelia flower are stunning. I'm happy you were able to get it!!

Good to know because I just did a heavier finger swatch on my arm and it was glitter city! When I finally get around to trying it on my cheeks I'll use the brush in the compact.

Latest posts