General Chanel Chat

elegant-one

Good to know because I just did a heavier finger swatch on my arm and it was glitter city! When I finally get around to trying it on my cheeks I'll use the brush in the compact.

Yep, the finger makes it kapow glittery lol. The brush was very subtle. I hope you like it then. Wanted to pm you tonight but I couldn't, I've had issues on here.

GreenEyedAllie

Allie - I couldn't quote you for some reason. The one my friend shipped to me got lost in the mail & I was SOOOO upset but I was able to buy it on the restock too!!!
I agree, it is soooooooooooo fabulous & gorgeous :wow::sunshine::cloud9::cloud9:

If I use the brush that comes with it, I get avery nice light application without a lot of heavy glitter. If I use my finger it's wow glitter. I like it. The compact & Camelia flower are stunning. I'm happy you were able to get it!!

Thanks for the tip! I haven't tried mine yet...just staring at it. I'm cool with glitter, but still would want a more mild/moderate look instead of greeting card chic.

Haviggi

Omg! That was a huge haul! I just purchased the Camelia Highlighter and the Plisse highlighter along with my first tweed blush from Energies et Puretes collection from BonBon Cosmetics. I had the best service from them last time when i purchased the CC limited eyeshadow palette for holiday so now i cannot wait! It takes some times for the products to ship but they come! Better late than never right?