General Chanel Chat

GreenEyedAllie

Guys
How quickly do the crayons dry down?

I'm not sure I understand your question. They're never matte and do transfer. At least Carmin is/does. I didn't find Carmin as glossy as Sabrina on tblb said the crayons were. Definitely less movement and creamy than the stylos. Carmin is very comfortable on my lips all workday-long. I need to touch up if I eat but not from drinking.

awickedshape

I'm not sure I understand your question. They're never matte and do transfer. At least Carmin is/does. I didn't find Carmin as glossy as Sabrina on tblb said the crayons were. Definitely less movement and creamy than the stylos. Carmin is very comfortable on my lips all workday-long. I need to touch up if I eat but not from drinking.

Was hoping they wouldn't have much slip after a few minutes on. Do you get transfer all day or for the entire period you're wearing it ?

GreenEyedAllie

Was hoping they wouldn't have much slip after a few minutes on. Do you get transfer all day or for the entire period you're wearing it ?

Not a ton after initial couple sips of something...can't remember if it was the whole time...if so, obviously not badly enough to notice. Im so not much help..sorry! Maybe someone else will better input.

fur4elise

:secret: Pssssstttt! Don't tell anyone, but I'm no longer a Chanel virgin...
Neiman Marcus has a gift with purchase special from now until February 26th. I have been very good since January, so a splurge was in order.

awickedshape

Neiman Marcus has a gift with purchase special from now until February 26th. I have been very good since January, so a splurge was in order.

Nice!
I've had my cart ready for a while lol they have the best totes

awickedshape

This is the first time I'm diving in for a tote! :D
I ordered the Coco Code Blush I have been lusting after and Le Rouge Crayon De Couleur in Carmin (as highly recommended by @elegant-one and @GreenEyedAllie!)

Nice! Excited to hear what you think!

I have Rose Violine in my cart but I'm not ready yet. I think i have some time... the last NM beauty event they even extended it for a bit

I think Nordstrom has nicer samples but NM has nicer totes... I use the bigger ones for the beach! I can't remember if I ever got one from Saks. I did get a Gucci makeup bag from Saks once.

elegant-one

YAY!!! It must feel good :bed::smokin::yay::five::rotfl:

This is the first time I'm diving in for a tote! :D
I ordered the Coco Code Blush I have been lusting after and Le Rouge Crayon De Couleur in Carmin (as highly recommended by @elegant-one and @GreenEyedAllie!)

Great choices sis! Let us know how you like them.

Latest posts