General Chanel Chat

elegant-one

View attachment 62294
Saturday Date Night ~ Rouge Allure No.4:heart:

Please forgive if I look a little tired. My longtime work colleague/my boss's wife passed away and her life celebration was that same day.
But the red lippie and wearing a red sweater made me feel better. Plus hubby took me out for a really nice dinner.

Tough circumstances. You look beautiful! That shade is stunning on you :heart:

Winthrop44

View attachment 62294

Please forgive if I look a little tired. My longtime work colleague/my boss's wife passed away and her life celebration was that same day. But the red lippie and wearing a red sweater made me feel better. Plus hubby took me out for a really nice dinner.

Very sorry to hear that. The lipstick looks gorgeous on you!

GreenEyedAllie

View attachment 62294

Please forgive if I look a little tired. My longtime work colleague/my boss's wife passed away and her life celebration was that same day. But the red lippie and wearing a red sweater made me feel better. Plus hubby took me out for a really nice dinner.
I’m so sorry for your loss! The lipstick suits you beautifully, though.

r0mini0n

I haven't swatched it yet, but it's pretty obvious just looking at it in the pan that it will be a very subtle natural glowy highlight - peachy beige. The shimmer is barely perceivable in the pan. I think the effect will be very different than the lion highlighters.

Thank you for the pictures and the swatches! I think I'm def. going to pick this one up, I can't resist a nude shade

fur4elise

I’m so sorry for your loss! The lipstick suits you beautifully, though.
Very sorry to hear that. The lipstick looks gorgeous on you!
Tough circumstances. You look beautiful! That shade is stunning on you :heart:

:heart: Thank you all very much! It was a very long road for my boss and his wife...several years of battling cancer. And for the past almost 2 years, I have been working solo a lot in the library. So sometimes a lonely place for me with just my student assistants. They are both like family to me...I have been working with them for 14 years. While there is the loss, felt deeply, there is also a sense of relief and now some closure...we can move forward.

awickedshape

:heart: Thank you all very much! It was a very long road for my boss and his wife...several years of battling cancer. And for the past almost 2 years, I have been working solo a lot in the library. So sometimes a lonely place for me with just my student assistants. They are both like family to me...I have been working with them for 14 years. While there is the loss, felt deeply, there is also a sense of relief and now some closure...we can move forward.

:hugs:

elegant-one

Got both of the highlighters, ivory & rose. They are very subtle! Monsy may not like these:hmm: They are perfect for me because I prefer subtle. The rose is very pretty on my skin. The ivory gold is a lot more noticeable. I like both.

They have a Moire fabric pattern on them, but it does rub away fairly quick.