General Chanel Chat

awickedshape

We've been talking about it for so long that it feels strange to see the Dernieres Neiges collection only now popping up all over

awickedshape

Can I get that Chanel bag! I have a white one but I love that one too :p:marchmellow:

BTW Ruby LOVED her baby bunny carrot necklace :heart: I also got her a pair of Tom's shoes with glow in the dark stars & moons on them. When she opened them she yelled shoes!!! She loves shoes ....just like Grandma :icon_cheers::roflmao:

Oh, how awesome! Too sweet :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

elegant-one

Oh, how awesome! Too sweet :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

Oh boy, it was so adorable! :flowers: Hubs got her a 12" glitter stick (baton). He spent like 15 or 20 minutes picking out the "perfect" one for her. It couldn't have any flaws, had to be the right color & have lots of glitter & good flow to it when you shook it :doh::rofl:Look out dog & kitty lol

boschicka

Oh boy, it was so adorable! :flowers: Hubs got her a 12" glitter stick (baton). He spent like 15 or 20 minutes picking out the "perfect" one for her. It couldn't have any flaws, had to be the right color & have lots of glitter & good flow to it when you shook it :doh::rofl:Look out dog & kitty lol

Awwww! Love hearing about hubs and baby girl! Also, your crafts are stunning, my dear.

awickedshape

Awwwww
You guys are wonderful; she's gonna have a blast!

Latest posts