General Chanel Chat

MaryJane

Walked by the Chanel counter in Macy’s yesterday and got sucked in by the Rouge Coco Lip Blushes. I walked away with the Pink and Orange. I’m wearing the pink today and so far am really liking it! Although it applies sheer, it can be built up and it has a lovely pop of color. If it wears well, I may pick up a few more. They’d be perfect to wear in the hot, humid east coast summer weather.

anyone else try these?

Winthrop44

Walked by the Chanel counter in Macy’s yesterday and got sucked in by the Rouge Coco Lip Blushes. I walked away with the Pink and Orange. I’m wearing the pink today and so far am really liking it! Although it applies sheer, it can be built up and it has a lovely pop of color. If it wears well, I may pick up a few more. They’d be perfect to wear in the hot, humid east coast summer weather.

anyone else try these?

Elegant does I think. She posted pics a few pages back. I got Tender Rose last week and like it a lot too!

elegant-one

Elegant does I think. She posted pics a few pages back. I got Tender Rose last week and like it a lot too!

Yep! Oh you love TR on? I love it on my lips but it turns slightly orangish on my face. And, I ended up with 2 of them & one is more rose tone than the other :hmm:

elegant-one

anyone else try these?

I LOVE the pink one. Winthrop is right, I have photos here.

Winthrop44

Yep! Oh you love TR on? I love it on my lips but it turns slightly orangish on my face. And, I ended up with 2 of them & one is more rose tone than the other :hmm:
Oh wow, that's not okay! Geesh! I haven't and probably won't try it on my face. You know my skin, just not worth it. I do plan to get the pink one though.

elegant-one

Oh wow, that's not okay! Geesh! I haven't and probably won't try it on my face. You know my skin, just not worth it. I do plan to get the pink one though.

I figured you just used it on your lips. I think you would like the pink one. Chanel sent me another one because my first one had a crack in the top of the tube.

Winthrop44

I figured you just used it on your lips. I think you would like the pink one. Chanel sent me another one because my first one had a crack in the top of the tube.

They seem to be having their problems. Last week I got a Rouge Coco Shine that only twisted up. To get the lipstick to go down the only thing I could do was push it down with my finger! I just returned it as defective, haven’t bothered to reorder.

elegant-one

They seem to be having their problems. Last week I got a Rouge Coco Shine that only twisted up. To get the lipstick to go down the only thing I could do was push it down with my finger! I just returned it as defective, haven’t bothered to reorder.

:doh::shakehead::rofl:Yes, that's bad. I've never ever had issues in the past.

Oh, please forgive my spelling/lack of proofreading my pm's LOLOL!!! It's late & I'm sipping my wine :)

brightfairy

anyone else try these?

I'm at the party since yesterday! Your post motivated me to take a 'live'-look at the whole color range of the RC Lip Blushes and I picked up the red one. It's lovely. I'll use it as a blush with the neutral-cooled tones of my red Allures and Allure Velvets. So far, I've tried it with Indépendante, with Incantevole, with Nr. 2 from the Holiday Collection. All works very well, and you can layer a little bit of Lip Blush over the Allure or Allure Velvet Lipsticks for a kind of plumping effect, it seems to me. Great deal. Will go back for the pink one, I'm afraid...

Winthrop44

I might have considered it except I have CdP Cosmic Aura
That sheer look esp. with a glossy finish is pretty popular
Oh I will have to look into that CdP one. Is it still available?

Edit: I just looked at swatches on Temptalia. Very pretty! But I think you could have both.....no excuse there AWS! ;)

Last edited:

awickedshape

Oh I will have to look into that CdP one. Is it still available?

Edit: I just looked at swatches on Temptalia. Very pretty! But I think you could have both.....no excuse there AWS! ;)

Lol I can't do it... well, we'll see :roflmao:
It's very pretty but it creases a bit
Or else I would have bought Baby Universe, too. Did you see that one?

elegant-one

No, but I just went to look. Very pretty neutrals!

They are right up my alley. The deep one looks golden in the swatches I've seen so far. Are you thinking about that one?

Well that's good. The brown & gold set? I liked the deep shades but not the gold ones. None of those shades ever look good on me.

Winthrop44

Well that's good. The brown & gold set? I liked the deep shades but not the gold ones. None of those shades ever look good on me.

Yes, the one fur4elise posted IG pics of above. I guess the Medium will be the perm one that's already on chanel.com? I wish there was a darker neutral one.