General Chanel Chat

Rinstar

Finally got Poppy Orange RCS today and :heart::heart::wow: if you like orange-y coral lip colors on yourself, go grab this one ASAP. It will definitely be on my lips a lot this summer.

elegant-one

keep us posted

i just got the light one. it's gorgeous

Yes, I got my light today & it is beautiful on! I also got the dark today & its such a beautiful just bitten sheer slightly darker bing cherry shade. Super pretty. It doesn't look raspberry-ish at all like it did one one person's lips that I saw. They feel so smooth & light weight on. :heart:

elegant-one

It's dark/cloudy here so it was hard to get great pics, but here ya go. Light & Dark. And, OMG look!!! it has a pin hole in it just like how my blushes come :shakehead::rofl:

IMG_0331.JPG
IMG_0332.JPG
IMG_0333.JPG
IMG_0334.JPG
IMG_0336.JPG
IMG_0338.JPG
IMG_0339.JPG
IMG_0344.JPG
IMG_0345.JPG
IMG_0348.JPG

awickedshape

elegant-one

AWS, I tried to quote you but it's not working tonight.

Yes, I tried both on today & they are LOVELY!!! They are pigmented yet sheer. The Light is a warm slight rosy slight peach mostly pink shade, Beautiful! The deep is a dark bing cherry shade & is beautiful on the lips & gets even prettier as it wears away. I love love them both. My medium should be here tomorrow morning. The texture is divine and weight less on.

Scorpio69

Yes, I tried both on today & they are LOVELY!!! They are pigmented yet sheer. The Light is a warm slight rosy slight peach mostly pink shade, Beautiful! The deep is a dark bing cherry shade & is beautiful on the lips & gets even prettier as it wears away. I love love them both. My medium should be here tomorrow morning. The texture is divine and weight less on.

Thank you for sharing, I admit I bought quite several although some are gifts ( Iam going on a girls trip so a few for that and a couple for my daughter ) and I bought them 15% off . And I thought my wallet was going to take a breather after buying oh so lovely items for Targets (!) Opalhouse home decoration line.

elegant-one

Thank you for sharing, I admit I bought quite several although some are gifts ( Iam going on a girls trip so a few for that and a couple for my daughter ) and I bought them 15% off . And I thought my wallet was going to take a breather after buying oh so lovely items for Targets (!) Opalhouse home decoration line.

Oh that sounds wonderful! Did you get all the shades? I haven't seen the Opalhouse collection. I will have to take a look to see what it's all about. I'm sure your daughter loved the balms. Thanks for posting that :heart:

awickedshape

Glad to hear it! They look more balm-y on you than the pic I saw where it looked dry on the lips

elegant-one

I just got the medium - straight up sheer pale baby strawberry :heart: I'll see if I can take a pic later. Super busy...getting ready to go stay with the kids for awhile for baby girl's 2nd birthday :cloud9::yay:

Rinstar

I just got the medium - straight up sheer pale baby strawberry :heart: I'll see if I can take a pic later. Super busy...getting ready to go stay with the kids for awhile for baby girl's 2nd birthday :cloud9::yay:

WOW 2 already???? Doesn't seem that long ago you were telling us that you were going to be a grandma!

elegant-one

Ugh, I cannot quote again!!! :(

Bosch, Aws, Rinstar

:flowers::flowers::flowers::cloud9::birthday::yay: Yes, 2 years went by SOOOO fast!!! We cannot wait to be with her! She's super funny & oh man is she ever cute! The kids took her to the mountains last weekend as a birthday gift. LOL She loves to go camping & do everything with the kids and their friends. I spent a week just wrapping her presents :)

Thanks guys :heart::heart::heart:

Latest posts