General Chanel Chat

elegant-one

Ha! Why do companies send elaborate items in PR packages...free?!? WE want the fun items. WE will pay for them. WE pay for all their products and keep the companies in business. Make them available, dangit!

YES YES YES!!!! I want!!! I can't believe they get all the good stuff free :(

Winthrop44

So how do I get that bag??? :rofl:

Chanel Live Chat told me this morning that it will be available as part of a set at select retailers (who they don't know). With my luck it will include the TM which I can't use because of the octinoxate. If not I will probably get it.

Super busy...getting ready to go stay with the kids for awhile for baby girl's 2nd birthday :cloud9::yay:

Have fun!!!

Last edited:

elegant-one

Chanel Live Chat told me this morning that it will be available as part of a set at select retailers (who they don't know). With my luck it will include the TM which I can't use because of the octinoxate. If not I will probably get it.

Have fun!!!

Thanks dear! I can't wait to see her. Well, I'm fairly sure my area won't get it :(. I would imagine it's everything they show with that bag.

Winthrop44

Thanks dear! I can't wait to see her. Well, I'm fairly sure my area won't get it :(. I would imagine it's everything they show with that bag.

I'm sure it'll be online at whoever gets it. Remember Saks used to get exclusive lipstick shades? Probably something like that. It was always online.

Shars

Ha! Why do companies send elaborate items in PR packages...free?!? WE want the fun items. WE will pay for them. WE pay for all their products and keep the companies in business. Make them available, dangit!

Did you see those GORGEOUS music boxes and cases that the NARS x ERDEM PR packages were in? I'm so mad they're not for sale either. Such a waste.

elegant-one

Did you see those GORGEOUS music boxes and cases that the NARS x ERDEM PR packages were in? I'm so mad they're not for sale either. Such a waste.

I must have missed those. Oh, how I wish they would have done something spectacular gift wise for this collection. The print is stunning & like no other.

Last edited:

Monsy

Ladies I have to tell you how much i loved les beiges cushion foundation . Beautiful glowy finish, so hydrating, sheer to medium coverage. Just gorgeous for normal/dry/aging skin. the only problem is today i went to apply it and it was completely used up literally nothing inside. I maybe used it 6 times max!! there is only 11g of the product as opposed to typical 30 for the foundations. so annoying

Monsy

Also new les beige tinted moisturizer is a keeper. it is sheer, very sheer. so for any covering, it needs concealer added. and my skin is far from that great but for a nice evened out skin tone, for no makeup look it is just gorgeous. i wear 21 in les beiges or beige 10 in vitalumiere aqua and i got this one in medium light

elegant-one

Ladies I have to tell you how much i loved les beiges cushion foundation . Beautiful glowy finish, so hydrating, sheer to medium coverage. Just gorgeous for normal/dry/aging skin. the only problem is today i went to apply it and it was completely used up literally nothing inside. I maybe used it 6 times max!! there is only 11g of the product as opposed to typical 30 for the foundations. so annoying

Oh wow, that sounds lovely & disappointing that there is so little product. I have always loved the LB collections.

Rinstar

Ugh, I cannot quote again!!! :(

Bosch, Aws, Rinstar

:flowers::flowers::flowers::cloud9::birthday::yay: Yes, 2 years went by SOOOO fast!!! We cannot wait to be with her! She's super funny & oh man is she ever cute! The kids took her to the mountains last weekend as a birthday gift. LOL She loves to go camping & do everything with the kids and their friends. I spent a week just wrapping her presents :)

Thanks guys :heart::heart::heart:
Awwww that's great, have an amazing time!!

elegant-one

Just had to post this. I'm making Ruby a felt story book. I've cut all the pieces including the flowers.This is just the preliminary version. The animals in the grass are finger puppets. Bunny, Cat & Bear. The frog will have a small recording button inserted into 2 body pieces that has a frog croaking recording LOLOL. I will also have a stuffed cloud with string dangling raindrops. So many ideas for this & I can't wait to bring it all together. I am going to give her the finger puppets for her birthday.

IMG_7689.JPG
IMG_7690.JPG
IMG_7695.JPG
IMG_7702.JPG
IMG_7704.JPG
IMG_7696.JPG

Last edited:

Latest posts