General Chanel Chat

TraceyMc

I noticed when the new Chanel Les Beige collection came online today here there also appeared to be four new shades of the Rouge Allure Luminous Intense lipsticks , the shades are called Stillness (a lighter neutral beige nude ) , Sensible ( a neutral mauve nude, a MLBB kind of shade ) , Secret (a mid tone neutral brown with a plummy undertone ) & Incognito ( a very deep cool tone dark chocolate ) . I've never seen them before are they new or just new to Ireland ? Also if anyone has swatches or links to swatches can you share please as I couldn't find anything on them , they didn't seem to be part of the promo for the Les Beige collection . TIA :)

Last edited:

SlugPower

I'm liking that eyeshadow palette in light. I like those rosewood (?) colours. If they're exactly as depicted, I might get one.

I smile every time I come here & see the photo of the frog below lol.

It would be very nice if Chanel offered that bag with a certain $ purchase. I don't want to have to buy other items I don't want that they may put in the bag as a whole purchase. Not sure if that is what they are going to do. I hope not.

I am limited to my knowledge, as I'm just a regular costumer at a small country. However, the vouchers I received were all attachment free. I could buy whatever I wanted, as long as it was makeup and over 80€ (I "cheated", since the bill was somewhat over 80€, but then they discounted the 20% the store was having that week). I remember perfectly the first of them, because I coordinated everything (waited until the 20% in store, and the spring collection to arrive). I was so excited to get the bag... and then. :rolleyes:

Normally, you easily get the bags when buying in one of the Chanel Beauty Boutiques which tend to open all over Europe (first ones were in Paris, then Florence, some in Germany), but -- like SlugPower -- I can assure you that they look good, but, when it comes to quality, they ruin themselves really, really fast. So, IMHO, there is nothing to envy...

And if you are as gifted as is elegant-one, you can easily buy a good-quality bag and then trace the Chanel-lettering, colouring it or embroiding... I never could do that, but it should be 'easy', if you are talented.

I've gotten those vouchers at SEPHORA and a national chain brand, so (at least in the past and at least over here) they're not exclusive to their boutiques.

Ahah the quality of those zippers... :rolleyes: Well, they are gifts...

elegant-one

OMGosh :doh::shakehead: I tried to find the LB striped bronzer powders in 2 stores, a Nordies last weekend & then today an hour away Dillards where we were going to be in the area. I called both places ahead of time, described the powders by name & what they looked like...both said they had them but neither did ugh! I told the SA today that I drove an hour & you should probably know what new products are coming out :p

Monsy, I can't wait to hear what you think of them.

Last edited:

Latest posts