General Chanel Chat

lipstickaddict

Awesome! Whoa, 45 for the balm!!! :shakehead: And, they're so nice. Bronzer(S) lol

Yes! Plural:icon_cheers: I have always loved their striped bronzers from years past. My absolute fav:) Prices are always higher here, but it seemed a bit crazy given it's a balm. I'm going to the Chanel counter tomorrow so I will have a better look in person:tee:

TraceyMc

Okay I received the two Chanel lippies I ordered , they definitely resemble the second ref pic posted a lot more than the first . On my skin tone ( NC20 ish) the Secret shade is a warm deep russet brown with a slight peach undertone when sheered out , glossy finish, seems to me more of an Autumn colour for paler people but would be lovely on deeper skin tones in summer. The Sensible shade is warm deep peach with a slight rose undertone , very pretty but did look like it had a hint of mauve in the pics online but it doesn't (at least on me I've a neutral undertone most of the year only going very pale olive undertone in mid summer). I really want to get Stillness but it's still not in stock here , does anyone know are these limited Ed ?

Last edited:

elegant-one

Hmmm...I cannot decide if I want anything. Secret Stylo looks really pretty. I would like to see what shades Charme stylo & Chicness np really are :hmm:

Winthrop44

Hmmm...I cannot decide if I want anything. Secret Stylo looks really pretty. I would like to see what shades Charme stylo & Chicness np really are :hmm:
I know. You really can’t tell from the little color squares at all. I guess we can conclude they’re complex colors!

Winthrop44

I forgot to ask about the np but as for the eyeliners per Chanel live Chat:

"Secret is a flattering tone of Gray with blue undertones, and Charme offers a gorgeous taupe light brown with purple undertones"

MaryJane

I've been considering getting the Chanel Elegance blush for a while now. It seems to be a really good peachy nude. I already have Golden Sun and Orchid Rose, is Elegance different enough from those to be worth purchasing? Is Elegance close in color to Jersey? In some swatches they seem identical in others Jersey seems to be darker.

Thanks

javadoo

I've been considering getting the Chanel Elegance blush for a while now. It seems to be a really good peachy nude. I already have Golden Sun and Orchid Rose, is Elegance different enough from those to be worth purchasing? Is Elegance close in color to Jersey? In some swatches they seem identical in others Jersey seems to be darker.

Thanks

I purchased Elegance but ended up returning it. It was just too light and kind of...blah.

Latest posts