General Chanel Chat

Monsy

i am so happy to see n5 leau line growing i love that scent. BUT if the formula is the same like the other egg hand cream than i will not buy it. that is one of the worst hand cream i have tried in my life. thin, like water, 0 hydration, feels like i didn't even apply anything moisturizing and leaves some weird residue on my hands. no thanks.

MakeupAli

I purchased Elegance but ended up returning it. It was just too light and kind of...blah.

My friends urged me to buy it and I did and I love it. Nearly all of my blushes are cool so for me it's a standout. It's subtle but makes a difference. I have fair neutral skin. I think with medium skin it might not show up much.

MakeupAli

Okay I received the two Chanel lippies I ordered , they definitely resemble the second ref pic posted a lot more than the first . On my skin tone ( NC20 ish) the Secret shade is a warm deep russet brown with a slight peach undertone when sheered out , glossy finish, seems to me more of an Autumn colour for paler people but would be lovely on deeper skin tones in summer. The Sensible shade is warm deep peach with a slight rose undertone , very pretty but did look like it had a hint of mauve in the pics online but it doesn't (at least on me I've a neutral undertone most of the year only going very pale olive undertone in mid summer). I really want to get Stillness but it's still not in stock here , does anyone know are these limited Ed ?

These are so beautiful. I could wear the three you mention and you and I have similar coloring. Now I want these. I am hoping that Stillness is more to the medium than the nude.

awickedshape

I just loved that you had "split orders" lol Are you still going to get it?

Probably not, TBH
PS Of course too many items from my NM beauty bag cart were shipping from stores or backordered so only picked "in stock" items and I had to buy the other item from Nordies (at least they were price-matching) and yet still NM decided to ship my order as two packages. I hate paying to collect multiple packages like that and they do that too often smh

TraceyMc

These are so beautiful. I could wear the three you mention and you and I have similar coloring. Now I want these. I am hoping that Stillness is more to the medium than the nude.

Yeah me too , still haven't got my hands on it , it's weird because the other 3 came into stock but Stillness never did , usually I buy from Brown Thomas here in Ireland , they are a sister company of Selfridges and both usually get the same stuff at the same time but I noticed Selfridges hasn't gotten any of these new colours online yet so not sure what's going on but I'll track it down somewhere ;)

SlugPower

About Les Beiges.

Those eyeshadows, I was very surprised about the colour combos in real life. They aren't the type of combo I'd expect from Les Beiges, which is actually a positive (there was a time I thought CHANEL had become too boring). However, I also thought at least one in each box didn't really combine with the others, like it sticks out like a sore thumb. The light one is very mauve-ish and taupe-ish, quite special, even if there is one eyeshadow that sticks out like a sore thumb (the upper left one). I find them uncomfortable to use though (narrow pans) but... oh well.

About the bronzers, I thought they were boring but I could be very wrong (I don't really use bronzers). The lip balms are great though, I greatly recommend checking it in store.

Latest posts