General Chanel Chat

Winthrop44

I ordered a couple of things yesterday - Ombre et Contour in Nude Eclat and cream shadows in Ultra Flesh and Vert Metal, but it was unbearable. After I hit Place Order it took FOREVER to go thru and I had already just about had it at that point because displaying color choices and then getting my choices into my cart was such a hassle. Cannot even begin to describe how much I hate the new site!

awickedshape

I ordered a couple of things yesterday - Ombre et Contour in Nude Eclat and cream shadows in Ultra Flesh and Vert Metal, but it was unbearable. After I hit Place Order it took FOREVER to go thru and I had already just about had it at that point because displaying color choices and then getting my choices into my cart was such a hassle. Cannot even begin to describe how much I hate the new site!

Yes!
Glad you got through!

Days later and I still can't, and they haven't elaborated on the cause of the site issues
I hope it launched elsewhere so I can get it

elegant-one

I just want to checkout and be on my way, but noooo
Lol

Supposed to be new for Fall, I think
:flowers::tee:

:shakehead::five: I don't remember any of those shades lol

We're going on a wine run & to the nice mall tomorrow :icon_cheers::wootrock:Do you need me to swatch anything for you?

elegant-one

Do you think Ultra Flesh is "that" shade we've been looking for?

Winthrop44

Yes!
Glad you got through!

Days later and I still can't, and they haven't elaborated on the cause of the site issues
I hope it launched elsewhere so I can get it
I’m sure it’s just a matter of time if it’s not already elsewhere. What shade(s) are you interested in?

awickedshape

I’m sure it’s just a matter of time if it’s not already elsewhere. What shade(s) are you interested in?

I zeroed in on Bleu Nuit from the first pic I saw lol
BTW I have decided to skip Éclat Solaire for now and am looking at the new Rodin Olio Lusso stuff

TraceyMc

Some of this collection on Selfridges today , no sign of cruise collection , I ordered the ombre premiere cream shadows in Vert Metal and Ultra Flesh and the new stylo yeux in chubby stick form in Bleu Nuit and Electric Brown , thought about the Rouge Noir one but resisted it . They had the pressed eye shadows in the Bleu Selene and gold High-Profile colours and the new mascara le volume revolution but no lip or cheek products yet . Weird for A/W products to be out now as we don't normally get them till beginning of August here but I'm glad I spotted them as there were only 2 of each eye shadow left and I got the last blue eyeliner . Can't find any swatches online but looking forward to seeing what Ultra Flesh is like as I have Undertone and love it , use it a lot .

Last edited:

awickedshape

Some of this collection on Selfridges today , no sign of cruise collection , I ordered the ombre premiere cream shadows in Vert Metal and Ultra Flesh and the new stylo yeux in chubby stick form in Bleu Nuit and Electric Brown , thought about the Rouge Noir one but resisted it . They had the pressed eye shadows in the Bleu Selene and gold High-Profile colours and the new mascara le volume revolution but no lip or cheek products yet . Weird for A/W products to be out now as we don't normally get them till beginning of August here but I'm glad I spotted them as there were only 2 of each eye shadow left and I got the last blue eyeliner . Can't find any swatches online but looking forward to seeing what Ultra Flesh is like as I have Undertone and love it , use it a lot .

How strange lol
Let us know what you think!

I saw the stylos on Harvey Nichols a couple of days ago but didn't check for anything else as I can't shop from there

elegant-one

That’s what I’m wondering. Let me know what you think if you get to see it.

:shakehead: As usual, my Nordies Chanel had nothing new. She said next month lol

I went to the Kate Spade store, read the message about Kate on the window, walked in & it made me cry.

The only things I bought today, were a pair of Paige jeans & some yellow wide leg pants with roses on them at Anthropology :p

Erena

ROUGE ALLURE
LUMINOUS INTENSE LIP COLOUR 4 NEW SHADES, I need to see swatches!!! Chanel189.jpg Chanel188.jpg Chanel185.jpg Chanel186.jpg

I want the one on the bottom right.

MakeupAli

Would love to see a swatch of the Bleu Nuit. I adore dark blue eyeliners. If the line it gives is thin enough, I would also be interested in the Rouge Noir. I have that pencil back from when they did the Rouge Noir extension and I use it a lot. I order from Selfridges even from here in the US as they have brands I can't get here. But it is always so disappointing that I can't add Chanel items to my order as they don't ship here.

Latest posts