General Chanel Chat

Dreamsfashion

Does anyone know for sure if the new le blanc Chanel highlighter is a re-promote? It looks different than warm gold to me but that could just be the pictures.

Dreamsfashion

I received Perlescent and Printanier Baume essentials today. Printanier is basically Transparent with a rose tint. Perlescent is not milky like Sculpting. It’s more a cool tone transparent with a silvery multi dimensional micro shimmer.

Attachments

• 772842C4-22D5-49C2-9A58-70B2D4344330.jpeg
    772842C4-22D5-49C2-9A58-70B2D4344330.jpeg
    153.9 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:

shadowaddict

Hey guys, do you remember way back the blush Notorious? I think most people used it for contour. Anyway, I just came across that still in box at the bottom of one of makeup drawer. Apparently I swatched it but haven’t used it. I’m still learning to contour. I’m afraid I’m going to look like I have weird bruise;) Would this be good on fair skin? Also anyone know of a good how to video?

elegant-one

Hey guys, do you remember way back the blush Notorious? I think most people used it for contour. Anyway, I just came across that still in box at the bottom of one of makeup drawer. Apparently I swatched it but haven’t used it. I’m still learning to contour. I’m afraid I’m going to look like I have weird bruise;) Would this be good on fair skin? Also anyone know of a good how to video?
😄😆 It will be fine if you start lightly. I have it.

r0mini0n

with the launch of the les beiges collection this year there is finally a new shade to their universal tan. 395 Soleil Tan Deep Bronze

Attachments

• lesbeiges.png
    lesbeiges.png
    368.4 KB · Views: 3