General Chanel Chat

Dreamsfashion

Does anyone know for sure if the new le blanc Chanel highlighter is a re-promote? It looks different than warm gold to me but that could just be the pictures.

Dreamsfashion

I received Perlescent and Printanier Baume essentials today. Printanier is basically Transparent with a rose tint. Perlescent is not milky like Sculpting. It’s more a cool tone transparent with a silvery multi dimensional micro shimmer.

Attachments

• 772842C4-22D5-49C2-9A58-70B2D4344330.jpeg
    772842C4-22D5-49C2-9A58-70B2D4344330.jpeg
    153.9 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:

shadowaddict

Hey guys, do you remember way back the blush Notorious? I think most people used it for contour. Anyway, I just came across that still in box at the bottom of one of makeup drawer. Apparently I swatched it but haven’t used it. I’m still learning to contour. I’m afraid I’m going to look like I have weird bruise;) Would this be good on fair skin? Also anyone know of a good how to video?

elegant-one

Hey guys, do you remember way back the blush Notorious? I think most people used it for contour. Anyway, I just came across that still in box at the bottom of one of makeup drawer. Apparently I swatched it but haven’t used it. I’m still learning to contour. I’m afraid I’m going to look like I have weird bruise;) Would this be good on fair skin? Also anyone know of a good how to video?
😄😆 It will be fine if you start lightly. I have it.

elegant-one

I just bought the new 608 - Ombre blush. I hope I like it. It should be here early next week.

I also bought several of the new Valentino Lipsticks and a blush. The blush is so beautiful on. I got 04 Sweet Rebel blush. Lipsticks are on the way.

Last edited:

boschicka

I just bought the new 608 - Ombre blush. I hope I like it. It should be here early next week.

I also bought several of the new Valentino Lipsticks and a blush. The blush is so beautiful on. I got 04 Sweet Rebel blush. Lipsticks are on the way.
Excited for your lipstick review! What do you think of the blush packaging?

elegant-one

Excited for your lipstick review! What do you think of the blush packaging?
Eh, its just ok. Light weight and kinda cheap 😏 same with the lipstick tube. The color and logo is nice. But maybe if it were heavier metal weight it would be more expensive. The blush is so soft, skin like, flattering. Very beautiful on! The shade I got is maybe Nars Orgasm light. I also used it lightly on my eyelids. Very pretty. Brush is kinda silly small but works.

I only got the one lipstick with the blush. 22R satin. The shade is a pink based red. It's beautiful, goes on smooth, feels good on, slight scent which goes away. The lipstick is not as long lasting as some lipsticks. I have 3 mores shades coming - 104R Rosa, 22A Rossa, 201A Fiesta. I am definetly getting a few more blushes.

I also got 2 of the Gucci nail polish. Red and Sunburn. The bottles are beautiful and the polish is long wearing.

Last edited:

boschicka

Eh, its just ok. Light weight and kinda cheap 😏 same with the lipstick tube. The color and logo is nice. But maybe if it were heavier metal weight it would be more expensive. The blush is so soft, skin like, flattering. Very beautiful on! The shade I got is maybe Nars Orgasm light. I also used it lightly on my eyelids. Very pretty. Brush is kinda silly small but works.

I only got the one lipstick with the blush. 22R satin. The shade is a pink based red. It's beautiful, goes on smooth, feels good on, slight scent which goes away. The lipstick is not as long lasting as some lipsticks. I have 3 mores shades coming - 104R Rosa, 22A Rossa, 201A Fiesta. I am definetly getting a few more blushes.

I also got 2 of the Gucci nail polish. Red and Sunburn. The bottles are beautiful and the polish is long wearing.
Thank you for the detailed review! I think I will try one lipstick and a few blushes. :flowers:

And those Gucci polish bottles definitely caught my eye! Good to know the product is nice too.

Latest posts