General Chanel Chat

patentg33k

I got the Fuchsia lipstick today and while it is pretty it is not a pink Fuchsia shade at all. The swatch is not accurate. It's more of a darker pinky red on my lips. I wanted more of a true pinky Fuchsia.

My favorites are the Blanc, which is really an amazing soft focus smoothing pink base balm primer on the lips. Perfect base for any lipstick but I also love it on all by itself.
Rose is such a beautiful muted pink rose shade. I adore it on.
Rouge is my signature elegant happy red.
Carmin is such a Gorgeous statement true red.

The texture and smoothness is really lovely.

Someone posted this swatch video of these shades.

Winthrop44

Thanks! Camelia Rose is actually lighter and warmer than Seduisante and everyone needs it. :D The new formula is noticeably creamier feeling on the lips. They pop in and out of stock all day long on Nordstrom online.

Last edited:

Dreamsfashion

I got the Fuchsia lipstick today and while it is pretty it is not a pink Fuchsia shade at all. The swatch is not accurate. It's more of a darker pinky red on my lips. I wanted more of a true pinky Fuchsia.

My favorites are the Blanc, which is really an amazing soft focus smoothing pink base balm primer on the lips. Perfect base for any lipstick but I also love it on all by itself.
Rose is such a beautiful muted pink rose shade. I adore it on.
Rouge is my signature elegant happy red.
Carmin is such a Gorgeous statement true red.

The texture and smoothness is really lovely.

Ooh I think I need the Blanc

r0mini0n

Does anyone here have the Warm Memories quad? Sometimes I see pictures and I see three variations of pink/mauve and then the pop of coral. But sometimes it looks so dark! I really want one of these shades just to be a mat pink shade... Can anyone confirm? :p

Winthrop44

Does anyone here have the Warm Memories quad? Sometimes I see pictures and I see three variations of pink/mauve and then the pop of coral. But sometimes it looks so dark! I really want one of these shades just to be a mat pink shade... Can anyone confirm? :p

Did you already watch the Michele Wang video I posted in the other thread? It doesn’t look like it there.

Last edited:

boschicka

I have it and can confirm that there is no matte pink shade. The matte shade is a mauvey brown or brownie pink, but I would never call it just pink.

Shars

elegant-one

Merry (late) Christmas to you and the family and also to all the lovely ladies here. Also wish you all a happy new year in advance.
Those Chanel gift bags are so cute. I wouldn't be able to throw them away.
Thanks my dear! Yep, I cannot throw them out lol. I hope you have a Prosperous, Blessed, Healthy, Happy New Year!

I wish all of you here the same!

Latest posts