GENERAL FAQ: Cosmetic Company Outlets/Stores (CCO/CCS)

MACForME

Quote:
Originally Posted by minakokanmuri
how long does it take for mac collections to be in cco? how long would they be available there for?

My CCO is in PA, and they seem to get new items very very slowly. I've been there a few times in the past year and always see the same stuff. Nothing really exciting.. They had So Ceylon MSF for months and months..Also had stuff from LURE as recent as this past winter.

TordShic

If I get store credit for something I return, am I allowed to use the credit at any CCO, or just at the CCO I bought/returned the items?

Also, can you return items that you bought at one CCO to another? (i.e, I bought a few items in GA; can I return them at an NC CCO?)

MACForME

Quote:
Originally Posted by liar_lips
Does anyone knows if there is a CCO at Dolphin Mall

I will be going to WOODBURY NY this weekend! Can't wait to see what they have!!

I don't know if this will help, but here is a site that lists locations of the Cosmetic Company Stores (that carry MAC etc)
Hope it helps!

Cosmetics Company Store Locations

Korms

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbas454
Sooooo unfair we dont have cco's in the uk

There is one at Bicester shopping village in Oxfordshire
yes.gif

Bicester Village - Welcome

mae13

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACForME
I will be going to WOODBURY NY this weekend! Can't wait to see what they have!!

I might be stopping by that one next month. How did you find it?

MACForME

Quote:
Originally Posted by mae13
I might be stopping by that one next month. How did you find it?

Woodbury? I found it by searching for The Cosmetic Company Stores on google,and it led me to the outlet website.. here is a link that lists the Cosmetic Company Stores:

Cosmetics Company Store Locations

mae13

No, I meant did you find that it was a good CCO - you know, with a good selection and such.
smiles.gif

MACForME

Oh! HA HA HA! Sorry! Woodbury is ok, its small, but they seem to have more recent stock than the CCO in Tannersville PA. BUT... If you have the willpower, take a ride out to Reading PA for THAT CCO.. its absolutly huge and they have a TON of MAC.. More than both Tannersville AND Woodbury put together. I just wish NJ would get a CCO..

Ciani

Does anyone know if there happens to be one closer to the Kalamazoo,MI area? Maybe near Holland or Grand Rapids?

I don't even have a freestanding MAC or MAC Pro store here (without driving near Detroit on the other side of the state) was hoping they might have one closer to me than the one I went to in Michigan City, IN because they didn't seem to have much selection
ssad.gif
(or maybe I went at a not so stocked time)

singrsling

Quote:
Originally Posted by TordShic
If I get store credit for something I return, am I allowed to use the credit at any CCO, or just at the CCO I bought/returned the items?

Also, can you return items that you bought at one CCO to another? (i.e, I bought a few items in GA; can I return them at an NC CCO?)

I've returned/exchanged at different stores than from where I bought, so I'm prettry sure you can. Just make sure you have your receipt.

singrsling

Quote:
Originally Posted by liar_lips
Does anyone knows if there is a CCO at Dolphin Mall

When I was there a couple of years ago, no, they didn't. But you should check the Outlets listing. What they did have a Lancome outlet, and they were having a great sale - makeup products (mainly lip stuff) for $5 apiece.

crystrill

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkbeauty27
If you work for MAC or an Estee Lauder company do you get a discount at the CCO?

I'm not sure. I work at a CCO and I know we get a discount at all EL counters and stores, but don't know if it's vice-versa as well.

MACForME

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndn-ista
Hey sorry, quick question- I live by Jersey City--to get some makeup from this store, you need to be affiliated with a participating company??? Like something in the makeup business? Or can anyone get stuff here? thanks.

The Estee Lauder Company Store in Jersey City is not the same..Its not an outlet center but a true Estee Company Store... You have to be an employee or affiliate to shop there. I know the difference as I go to the Estee Warehouse sale every year, and then and ONLY then, do I have access to the Estee Company Store..

The CCO's we talk about are are "outlets"... But the name of the stores found on sites like Outlet Bound.com etc is "Cosmetic Company Store". Its found in the outlet malls, like Tannersville, PA or Woodbury Commons in NY.

MACForME

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkbeauty27
If you work for MAC or an Estee Lauder company do you get a discount at the CCO?

Before everyone gets in an uproar... there needs to be clarification..

the discussion is talking about 2 totally different places..

Estee Lauder's COmpany Store is specifically for Estee employees and affiliates.. Its not open to the public unless you are invited..

The Cosmetic Company Store is a "name" of a store thats found in outlet centers. Like a NIKE outlet etc.. This IS open to the public and the prices are already discounted, you cannot use a MAC PRO card etc. It doesn't work there.. You'll find items from past collections, not really current. Some CCO's like in Tannersville PA have items from Hook/Lure and last years Holiday sets..

I hope this helps..

nursee81

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACForME
Estee Lauder's COmpany Store is specifically for Estee employees and affiliates.. Its not open to the public unless you are invited..

how do yo get invited to the EL Store? is there one in s fla?

Latest posts