Get Down

Gabriele

Good Grief! I never even posted a pic and I end up here LOL.

OK, seriously, I can see why you feel hurt. One way to figure out how you smell is obviously stick a finger down and in, twirl a bit and give it a sniff and taste. If it seem good to you, it should theoretically be OK. I do recommend washing before sex all the time though if this is where you want to go. I mean, we do go to the bathroom there and fresh is usually best IMO, that goes for both parties!
cutey.gif

All that being said, if it really makes it unsatisfying to you in the long run - give it up and don't be miserable. It is quite likely that, if after discussion and education
th_worship.gif
it's still a no go, he's just not gonna change.

Fataliya

Bah, stop going down on HIM.

When he asks why, tell him his balls stink.

He'll get the idea eventually.

3jane

Training wheels: have him do it in the shower, so the ick factor isn't as intimidating. Hopefully he won't get water up his nose...

Or you could eat a metric ton of pineapple the week or so before you see him-- that's supposed to sweeten things up (for both sexes, btw).

And, of course, sit him down and tell him that it seriously hurts your feelings and so on... I mean bjs aren't funtastic for us either-- the pleasure is getting your partner off. So he should at least give it a good-faith effort...

If all else fails (or even if not), throw a vibe into the mix, or manual, or <i>something</i> so you get your kicks too. Even if he is genuinely squicked out by oral, he should 1) feel awful that he just can't bring himself to do it 2) want all the more to make it up to you somehow.

Withholding beejs just seems petty to me though... and it won't really solve anything.

mizuki~

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3jane
Training wheels: have him do it in the shower, so the ick factor isn't as intimidating. Hopefully he won't get water up his nose...

Or you could eat a metric ton of pineapple the week or so before you see him-- that's supposed to sweeten things up (for both sexes, btw).

And, of course, sit him down and tell him that it seriously hurts your feelings and so on... I mean bjs aren't funtastic for us either-- the pleasure is getting your partner off. So he should at least give it a good-faith effort...

If all else fails (or even if not), throw a vibe into the mix, or manual, or <i>something</i> so you get your kicks too. Even if he is genuinely squicked out by oral, he should 1) feel awful that he just can't bring himself to do it 2) want all the more to make it up to you somehow.

Withholding beejs just seems petty to me though... and it won't really solve anything.

ITA. It might just make him upset and then both of you guys aren't gonna get any

MiCHiE

IMO, I think it's awful and makes for awful sex when you back someone into a wall to please you. He doesn't like it and you've said it's not good anyway. It probably won't get any better until he's comfortable with it. Even if "everyone is doing" it, understand that it's still not some people's cup of tea. But if it's that important to you, I guess you'll have to hope for the best, wait it out, leave it alone or leave him alone.

chocolategoddes

if a guy wanted you look lick his asshole because he really liked it but you didnt like the smell, would you still do it?

Chinese riddle for you!

Rudyru

Quote:
Originally Posted by chocolategoddes
if a guy wanted you look lick his asshole because he really liked it but you didnt like the smell, would you still do it?

Chinese riddle for you!

Seriously...I love you. rofl

You've made the most sense out of everyone in this thread!

Fataliya

Quote:
Originally Posted by mizuki~
ITA. It might just make him upset and then both of you guys aren't gonna get any

That implies that women enjoy blowjobs. Alot of women don't, they would prefer to NOT to do it, but do it to please their men.

If you doubt me, listen to the Lords of Acid song "You suck".
winks.gif

NutMeg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fataliya
That implies that women enjoy blowjobs. Alot of women don't, they would prefer to NOT to do it, but do it to please their men.

If you doubt me, listen to the Lords of Acid song "You suck".
winks.gif

I think she was saying that now neither of them are getting oral, not that neither of them get to enjoy blowjobs.

On another note, I am one those women who does enjoy giving blowjobs.
graucho.gif

M.A.C. head.

Quote:

Chinese riddle for you!

But doo doo comes out of there!!!

Lauren1981

Quote:
Originally Posted by mizuki~
Hmm..I remember hearing that what you eat affects how you smell and taste down there. Like red meat makes it bad..but things with natural sugars like fruits make you taste sweet. I'm sorry I don't really remember which other foods were good and which were bad
ssad.gif

i heard a few years ago that pineapples make a difference in smell and taste down there......

Lauren1981

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.A.C. head.
But doo doo comes out of there!!!

omg!! THANK YOU!!
i can't get past that! boo boo comes out of there and plus, i don't care who you are, no matter how much you wash your ass, even if you wash it with bleach, a booty will always smell like booty. u can wash it with flowery scents but it'll just be flower scented booty

Lauren1981

Quote:

Chinese riddle for you!

i agree with this. sadly enough, if he just won't do it then you have to ask yourself if you can deal with that. i wouldn't eat ass for his pleasure. lol. i'm sorry i just wouldn't. because like i said, booty is booty. but even if it's not, i think the main thing is just asking yourself can you deal with that. like is it very important.
i do agree with misscheivous that he does sound a tad pussy-like. lol! but if you say he's new to everything then i guess let him grow out of the pussy stage.
i say this because i had an ex lover who said he hated it...... bout a couple of months later i couldn't get his face out of there. who knows why he said he hated it. he said he didn't encounter a bad twat. said he just didn't like it. but i just decided to see if he would come around. if he didn't then i'd make the decision to either continue or cut him loose
winks.gif

Lauren1981

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fataliya
Bah, stop going down on HIM.

When he asks why, tell him his balls stink.

th_roll1.gif
th_roll1.gif
th_roll1.gif
th_roll1.gif
th_roll1.gif