Get Your Dark Lip On!

Marsha Pomells

For day 3, I decided to go old skool with a brown lipstick called Coco Nude by a British company called Nizz Cosmetics...

image.jpg

And yes, those are all the books to True Blood in the background.

Marsha Pomells

I'll do a quick review of Coco Nude... Very creamy, quite hydrating on the lips. Very pigmented too. My recommended shades are Purple Haze and Coco Nude... Need to get more of their lipsticks, of course.

DILLIGAF

I so glad to have found this thread. I wear dark lips year round. I'm down for the 30 day challenge. I'll post my 1st one later today.

Jennifae

Specktra Bestie
For day 3, I decided to go old skool with a brown lipstick called Coco Nude by a British company called Nizz Cosmetics...

View attachment 50405

And yes, those are all the books to True Blood in the background.

Love both the lipstick and the books! :heart:

I'll do a quick review of Coco Nude... Very creamy, quite hydrating on the lips. Very pigmented too. My recommended shades are Purple Haze and Coco Nude... Need to get more of their lipsticks, of course.

Thanks for the review!

katred

Specktra Bestie
I'm late replying, but I am totally in for the challenge. Any excuse to wear dark lips works for me!

Medgal07

I've been in such a disgusting mood today, and it was made worse when some d*** thought it'll be a brilliant idea to lock my cat of the house, when her food bowl is inside the freaking house. *inserts a side eye that could end up killing someone*

If I do read like I'm taking someone's head off, I apologise before hand.

But here's day 2, NYX's Black Cherry and MAC Runner...

View attachment 50376

I really like Runner on you. I tried responding yesterday but the site was wonky to say the least---I gave up. I hope today was much better for you!!! Hugs!!!

Medgal07

Today was a busy day for me so for a quick look I wore grey E/S shadow & black winged liner with Chanel Rouge Noir lipstick & Glossimer Etincelle from the holiday collection.
IMG_4613.JPG

Marsha Pomells

Love both the lipstick and the books! :heart:

Thanks for the review!

I really like Runner on you. I tried responding yesterday but the site was wonky to say the least---I gave up. I hope today was much better for you!!! Hugs!!!

You look good in these dark lipsticks Marsha!!! You've inspired me to wear a brown lipstick this weekend. :five:

Thanks ladies :eek:

Today was a busy day for me so for a quick look I wore grey E/S shadow & black winged liner with Chanel Rouge Noir lipstick & Glossimer Etincelle from the holiday collection.
View attachment 50450

Beautiful.

Prettypackages

totally fine!!!

Sounds like a great combo!

I'll definitely post on both threads if I'm not having a lazy makeup day. :hehe: Lately, I just do glowy skin + mascara and a dark lip, so that might not be good enough for the theme thread.

I bet you looked gorgeous as always, Meddy! Photos are always nice :stickpoke: but not required. :flowers:

starletta8

I'm sitting this one out (multiple reasons- I get itchy with 30-day challenges and end up resenting them, and I'm also feeling nude lips as of late) but totally here for the pictures and ideas. Y'all are creative!

Jennifae

Specktra Bestie
Do I have to post everyday?

We encourage a quick daily update. It's fun and motivating to see what everyone is wearing each day.

I'm sitting this one out (multiple reasons- I get itchy with 30-day challenges and end up resenting them, and I'm also feeling nude lips as of late) but totally here for the pictures and ideas. Y'all are creative!

Totally understand and that's fine too. :wavey:

Marsha Pomells

Day 5, decided to give NYX Wicked Lippie in Envy a test run. Even though I just came back from a friend's house, might as well finish off my day with a lip colour that some people might call vampy. Some may call it bold, and others... Whatever...

image.jpg

Latest posts