Gettin' All Sparkly...For Class...

Amaranth

Stupid sociology class...I HATE you!! This FOTD is from Tuesday and I just haven't gotten around to posting it. Hopefully I can remember what I used.

Also, it was super SUPER glittery, which never seems to show up in pictures. This girl I sit with in class interrupted me once and was like, "I'm sorry, can you repeat that? I was distracted by your extremely sparkly eyes." Mwhahaha! Derailing the others!

The Photos: (not that great, it was much too sunny out)

My hair looks black, not purple here. My camera mist have been like, auto-adjusting because it was sooooo bright. I was as far from the window as I could go!

There...you can sorta see glitter.

Shows the colours the best, but no trace of glitter.

What I Used:

Face
MAC StudioFix Powder in C3
MAC Powder Blush in Strada
MAC MSF in New Vegas

Eyes
MAC Paint in Bare Canvas
MAC Paint Pot in Nice Vice
MAC Pigment in Helium
MAC Pigment in Naval Blue
MAC Eyeshadow in Carbon
MAC Eyeshadow in Orb
MAC Eyeshadow in Contrast
MAC Reflects Glitter in Transparent Blue
MAC Reflects Glitter in Very Pink
MAC Fluidline in Blue Peep
MAC Eyeshadow in Rummy (Brows)
Almay Triple Effect Mascara in Black

Lips
MAC Lipstick in N1
Redken Lipgloss (No name, it's like, a light glittery peach colour...I got it free with my shampoo!)

CC welcome! I just wish the pictures captured it better, it was so pretty
ssad.gif

juicygirl

YOUR BACK WITH YOUR FOTDS! YAY! I seriously go through withdrawals when i dont see a post from you bahahaha. do you have a myspace music page that i can put one of your songs on my page?? thanks!

Amaranth

Teehee!! Thanks so much ladies!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by juicygirl
YOUR BACK WITH YOUR FOTDS! YAY! I seriously go through withdrawals when i dont see a post from you bahahaha. do you have a myspace music page that i can put one of your songs on my page?? thanks!

Aw, you're the best! I unfortunately don't have a myspace music page yet. If I can afford my recording equipment this summer and I can begin adding new songs, I'll definitely make one. I'm really looking forward to buying stuff now, just like, a month and a half to go before I start raking in the cash. Hehe, but thanks so much for asking, I'll keep you posted
winks.gif

juicygirl

alright, thanks! i know what you mean, ive been spending tons of money as of late &&i like seriously need to stop! =\