Gigantic Sephora palette

Bronxcutie

I'm trying to buy a house for myself (I'll live there for about one year) and my parents and brother, so my funds are limited. I haven't been to MAC or Sephora since May. But I thought I'd treat myself to some fall colors to somewhat "alleviate" some stress. My intention was on purchasing a palette to get a lot of colors for a little money. I was going to buy the Too Faced Jewelry Box, but saw that the colors looked a bit light for my skin. Then I looked at a great LORAC palette, but saw that the warm colors were too similar to the golds and bronze shades that I own. Then the sales associate told me that she had something else for me to look at. She goes to the counter and pulls out a tiered palette. She opened it and I was calling Jesus!!!! The item is so new that it's not even on the web site. I didn't count, but there are at least 32 shadows, 8 blushes, and six lipsticks and six glosses. It comes with some small brushes too. It was only $40!!!! I'm shaking so much from excitement right now, that I can't even sit still! Probably more than that. I'm too excited to count right now, lol I took these pics on my camera phone so I apologize for the poor quality.

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/psubsb...425re2&.src=ph

Bronxcutie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_Pixie04
ooh i haven't seen anything like that in store yet, but when i do i'll definitely give this an update.

I got it from the one on 34th Street in Manhattan (NYC). They literally just pulled them out of the box, lol

Bronxcutie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indigowaters
BTW Bronxcutie, you have a very pretty avatar.

Why thank you, and so do you!

Bronxcutie

Oh, I must mention that I have one complaint about Sephora. I'm not happy with the way they are handling the Carol's Daughter products. People were just standing there waiting for them to organize and fix up the shelves. My co-worker noticed the same thing when the brand first appeared in Sephora. She no longer buys CD from Sephora, she goes to the Carol's Daughter store in Harlem.

a914butterfly

that's some really pretty colors and a great deal! by the way i used to live in the bronx and now i am in westchester (yonkers) and there is a really nice sephora in the westchester mall in white plains in case you wanted to check that one out.

ette

I saw this in November's Allure magazine, they said it's a great deal. Congrats!

Ms. Z

I saw this on the counter at Sephora on 34th Street, yes its beautiful. I didn't know it was only $40!

FYI: They also have a couple of new train cases, one of them (black/silver) was not on display (still boxed). and I can't findi t on the website.

amoona

Ok I just called Sephora in Downtown San Francisco and they told me that it's a Sephora brand and it's a limited edition, it's special for the holidays. She said they don't have it yet, NY gets their stuff first because their warehouse is there. She told me they get their shipments in every Thursday night so I should call back next Friday. I'm gonna bug them until I have it! haha

Bronxcutie

I used it today. The quality is excellent! Sephora's shadows used to be chalky, but these are totally different. The blushes are gorgeous as well! I really think it's worth the price. It's obvious that they have revamped the brand.

Latest posts