Gigantic Sephora palette

resin

i should get someone to CP this for me since i'm in canada and am not paying duty prices and i don't have a credit card.
someone please PM me if you can cp this for me.

Caderas

i saw that in the new Cosmogirl and Cosmopolitan....looks really nice for subtle and smokey looks! and such a great deal for a company like Sephora. congrats!

poddygirl

Yeah - I got that email too and ordered mine straight away! And with free upgraded shipping it will arrive in time for Christmas!
clap.gif
Can't wait to play with it!

IslandGirl77

Quote:
Originally Posted by poddygirl
Yeah - I got that email too and ordered mine straight away! And with free upgraded shipping it will arrive in time for Christmas!
clap.gif
Can't wait to play with it!

That shipping thing had me confused. I paid 6.95 extra for priority. It said something about if you order by December 15th then you get it December 23rd. But then they had some map at the bottom that showed SC 2 days. I have no clue. I must be ditzy. LOL

poocatgrrl

I jumped on the bandwagon yesterday and ordered one too! Looks like they are sold out again now, though?

coachkitten

I am glad that they got it back in stock. I still can't believe that some people paid over $100 on ebay for it! Mine is all wrapped up for Christmas and I cannot wait to play with it? How is the pigmentation on the colors? TIA!

Latest posts