Giorgio Armani Eye Tints

laurennnxox

I did an eye look with #11 eye tint today and love it! I used it as a wash all over the lid, blending a soft peachy color into the crease, and just a tad of a warm brown in the outer corner. SO pretty! The peach brings out the rosy-gold shift in the color of the eye tint! I'm LOVING these!!

katred

Specktra Bestie
I gave Emeraude a test run yesterday, but I wasn't entirely pleased with the look. I wore it with a sort of golden taupe shade, thinking that the two would complement each other, but instead, it seemed sort of muddy. I guess I'll have more fun playing, because the colour is absolutely to die for.

beautyjunkie12

After completing my Eye Tints collection....I ended up buying all the shades over a two week period shortly after their release....I ended up having to return every single one because they brutalized my lids. I woke up this morning and I applied #10 to my lids and shortly afterwards my eyelids felt like they were on fire. The pain subsided somewhat but it still lingered but by 1pm I wanted to cry literally because my eyelids felt so uncomfortable and I felt them swelling up. Before today I did notice some slight irritation but I dismissed it as probably weather related (going into heated buildings after being in cold windy weather) and that my eyes were just dry. Not the case. It was like today my skin said STOP using this please!!! So I rushed home and picked up the entire collection and returned them at Nordies (two of them will have to be sent back to the GA website). So if anyone experiences some weird irritation on their lids from this do not dismiss it like I did. The SA did remove the eye tint from my lids but I still feel the burning sensation (hydrocortisone will be my best friend).

Medgal07

I did an eye look with #11 eye tint today and love it! I used it as a wash all over the lid, blending a soft peachy color into the crease, and just a tad of a warm brown in the outer corner. SO pretty! The peach brings out the rosy-gold shift in the color of the eye tint! I'm LOVING these!!
That sounds so pretty Lauren!!!

Medgal07

After completing my Eye Tints collection....I ended up buying all the shades over a two week period shortly after their release....I ended up having to return every single one because they brutalized my lids. I woke up this morning and I applied #10 to my lids and shortly afterwards my eyelids felt like they were on fire. The pain subsided somewhat but it still lingered but by 1pm I wanted to cry literally because my eyelids felt so uncomfortable and I felt them swelling up. Before today I did notice some slight irritation but I dismissed it as probably weather related (going into heated buildings after being in cold windy weather) and that my eyes were just dry. Not the case. It was like today my skin said STOP using this please!!! So I rushed home and picked up the entire collection and returned them at Nordies (two of them will have to be sent back to the GA website). So if anyone experiences some weird irritation on their lids from this do not dismiss it like I did. The SA did remove the eye tint from my lids but I still feel the burning sensation (hydrocortisone will be my best friend).
Oh that's to bad BJ. Someone mentioned being allergic to one of the ingredients in the ETs and had to immediately return it, as well. I hope your eyes get better soon!!!

Medgal07

I gave Emeraude a test run yesterday, but I wasn't entirely pleased with the look. I wore it with a sort of golden taupe shade, thinking that the two would complement each other, but instead, it seemed sort of muddy. I guess I'll have more fun playing, because the colour is absolutely to die for.
I ordered #2 Meniut tonight. Emeraude will be my last one------please don't hold me to this pronouncement. I eager to get it. It's just so, so pretty. I think I'll first try it with
a warm brown like MAC Romp. I've recently discovered how pretty it is. I'm wearing it today with Onyx
eyelove.gif

bunnypoet

I ordered Green Iron, Flannel and Emeraude! I hope I like them (and use them) enough to justify the exorbitant price tag. I love these shades, and I plan on using the Emeraude as a liner. I normally wear mostly powder eye products, but my skin has become much drier the past several months, so I wanted to add some liquid/cream formulations to the mix.

Medgal07

I ordered Green Iron, Flannel and Emeraude! I hope I like them (and use them) enough to justify the exorbitant price tag. I love these shades, and I plan on using the Emeraude as a liner. I normally wear mostly powder eye products, but my skin has become much drier the past several months, so I wanted to add some liquid/cream formulations to the mix.
I love the Eye Tints----I purchased six of them. Like you I prefer powder products but these were just too nice to resist. I started with one to make sure I liked them and
then restricted myself to a total of six. I think Émeraude, Green Iron and Meniut are my favs. When I don't use them on their own I use them as a base for powder
eyeshadows. I hope you love & enjoy them!!!

bunnypoet

I love the Eye Tints----I purchased six of them. Like you I prefer powder products but these were just too nice to resist. I started with one to make sure I liked them and
then restricted myself to a total of six. I think Émeraude, Green Iron and Meniut are my favs. When I don't use them on their own I use them as a base for powder
eyeshadows. I hope you love & enjoy them!!!
Thank you! So happy to hear that 2 of the shades I picked out are your faves! I have brown eyes, so I tend to gravitate toward green shades, and Green Iron and Emeraude look so unique in all the online posted swatches. I definitely like the idea of using them as a base for powder eyeshadows too; I can see them giving other eye makeup more depth, dimension and staying power. The Green Iron should be arriving tomorrow, and the other two later in the week. Can't wait to try them!

Medgal07

Thank you! So happy to hear that 2 of the shades I picked out are your faves! I have brown eyes, so I tend to gravitate toward green shades, and Green Iron and Emeraude look so unique in all the online posted swatches. I definitely like the idea of using them as a base for powder eyeshadows too; I can see them giving other eye makeup more depth, dimension and staying power. The Green Iron should be arriving tomorrow, and the other two later in the week. Can't wait to try them!
Émeraude is just beyond pretty, as is Green Iron. I hope you're as smitten with them as I am. I'm excited for you!

awickedshape

It is fairly dark, but these can be sheered out if you want something a little lighter.
Thanks! I like the deep blue shade but it looks... not sure how to describe it... more grey/black/blue than a rich navy in a couple of swatches I saw

katred

Specktra Bestie
Got my Cold Copper today! Very beautiful and shimmery, although it can definitely be applied more sheer.

Medgal07

Thanks! I like the deep blue shade but it looks... not sure how to describe it... more grey/black/blue than a rich navy in a couple of swatches I saw
I have that one AWS---Meniut, and it's a lovely navy---makes for a very nice navy smokey eye. It's also a great base for a deep blue powder e/s.
You can control the intensity by applying it lightly & really sheering it out.

Medgal07

Got my Cold Copper today! Very beautiful and shimmery, although it can definitely be applied more sheer.
I had to look it up because I couldn't recall what it looked like. Cold Copper is really pretty. I have no idea why I didn't get it.....it's a very 'me' color
shrugs.gif

ENJOY!!!! I know you'll come up with some nice eye looks using CC.

awickedshape

[COLOR=0000FF] I have that one AWS---Meniut, and it's a lovely navy---makes for a very nice navy smokey eye.  It's also a great base for a deep blue powder e/s.[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]   You can control the intensity by applying it lightly & really sheering it out.[/COLOR]
That might be next ;-)