Giorgio Armani Eye Tints

Anneri

Soooooooooo, I've a question for you ladies who already used your eye tints a lot!
I know you can mix different eye tints either on a palette or directly on the lid. I also know that you can use the tints as a base or pair them with a powder e/s. But can you also use them as a crease colour when you use a powder e/s on your lid? Does that work? Or is it tricky because of the different textures?

Medgal07

Soooooooooo, I've a question for you ladies who already used your eye tints a lot!
I know you can mix different eye tints either on a palette or directly on the lid. I also know that you can use the tints as a base or pair them with a powder e/s. But can you also use them as a crease colour when you use a powder e/s on your lid? Does that work? Or is it tricky because of the different textures?
wavey.gif
Hi Anneri. I've not yet used them in the manner that you describe, however I think you would just need to exercise care because the tints are wet. I would do the crease color/tint first and blend to the degree of your liking, and then I would do my lid color. If you're using different tints then I might do the lid first, allowing it to dry for as long as possible and then I'd do the crease. If you try this I'd love to hear how you make out.

awickedshape

GA Eye Tint in Shadow
ddeecd52_PhotoGrid_1426269309321.jpeg
cbfcc66e_2015-03-1316.43.19.jpeg
I was anxious to try it so I applied some onto my hand and patted it on with my finger. Can't wait to pair it with Flannel.

Anneri

:wavey: [COLOR=0000FF]Hi Anneri.  I've not yet used them in the manner that you describe, however I think you would just need to exercise care because the tints are wet.  I would do the crease [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]color/tint first and blend [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]to the degree of your liking, and then I would do my lid color.  If you're using different tints then I might do the lid first, [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]allowing it to dry for as long as possible[/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF] and then I'd do the crease. [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF] If you try this I'd love to hear how you make out.[/COLOR]
Hi Meddy! Thank you for your thoughts! I was especially hoping that you and Katred would chime in because I know that both of you got various shades. I haven't experimented with mine so much yet, I just got Minuit today and will start to mix my shades and take it from there! Btw, did you all see that? Other Brands hopping on the cream e/s bandwagon!
b514f44f_image.jpeg
I just hope that L'Oreal, Armani's parent company, comes out with their version soon!

katred

Specktra Bestie
I didn't have a problem using the colour in the crease, but I'd definitely recommend using a brush and applying a little at a time. It's very easy to smear the thin formula more than you want and end up with colour EVERYWHERE. I find the formula is still reasonably blendable even when it's dried a little, so waiting a few seconds after you apply might help as well. I don't get any creasing with these, no matter where I put them.

Medgal07

That's good to hear. I didn't get Shadow or Flannel but I'm loving Shadow on you. Shadow looked lavender to me in the tube but it's a beautiful powder blue on you!
You'll have to let me know how you like Flannel when you get it.....I'm contemplating one more but I haven't yet decided which one to get.

awickedshape

[COLOR=0000FF]   That's good to hear.  I didn't get Shadow or Flannel but I'm loving Shadow on you.  Shadow looked lavender to me in the tube but it's a beautiful powder blue on you![/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]    You'll have to let me know how you like Flannel when you get it.....I'm contemplating one more but I haven't yet decided which one to get.[/COLOR]
Will do! I can't even capture the silver-grey-blue-lilac goodness of Shadow in a pic lol

awickedshape

In lieu of Flannel I used the light pink from the YSL couture palette 9 and a little bit of the GA Shadow eye tint
34217873_2015-04-1408.13.35.jpeg

bunnypoet

I'm eyeing Green Iron now, too
ohboy.gif

Well, Green Iron, Guerlain 2013 Coup de Foudre and Gucci Serpentine Envy/ Fume
001_unsure.gif
I love Green Iron! It's my favorite shade in this line. I use it both as a shadow and as a light liner. Really brings out the green in my brown eyes.