Giveaway THANKS!

Divinity

This has become my favorite place on the net because of the supportive community Janice and the team have created and I can't thank you all enough. Giveaways are just icing on the cake! Love them and thanks!

jenntoz

I think it is so kind & wonderful what you are doing here(everyday & with the giveaways!) A big thanks goes out to you!
dothewave.gif

prettybaby

I come here everyday, more than once
smiles.gif
. Not only for the giveaways( I was a daily visitor before dec) but for the threads! Thanks for the site (one day Ill figure out how to create a thread and do some tuts too) and thanks for the place that I come to when I cant remember how to do smokey eyes! Or any other eyes for that matter...hahaha. Happy Holidays!

lizardprincesa

THANK YOU SO MUCH, Janice & all the other sweet, generous thoughtful people who devote their precious time, energy, & other resources to Specktra, as well as to the contest. *You* (Janice & so many others whose names I'm unsure of, being somewhat new)...but you folks deserve tremendous thanks for all you do!

Thank you for brightening my Days, & whetheror not I'm fortunate enough to win a prize , I appreciate the fun you've added to my Days, which are extremely stressful sometimes.
In
itself,Specktra is a prize & atreasure. Thank you!
smiles.gif

Love & Joy wished to all of you,
Cheryl Faith

"...
Ooh, dropping down in my parachute,
The white city, she is so beautiful
Upon the black-soot icicled roofs,
Ooh, and see how I fall.
See how I fall...
Like the snow.

Come to cover the lovers.
(Cover the lovers,
But don't you wake them up.)
Come to sparkle the dark up.
(Sparkle the dark up,
With just a touch of make-up.)
Come to cover the muck up.
(Cover the muck up,
Ooh, with a little luck.) ..."

from "December Will Be Magic Again," Kate Bush

Beauty Mark

Thank you to everyone for the giveaway work, as well as your modding and other stuff you do every day of the year. This is one of the best communities online because of your hard work
smiles.gif

MsCuppyCakes

Thank you specktra and your elves. I really appreciate all the work and effort that went into putting together the giveaways!

NutMeg

Thank you to all of the staff who work so hard day in and day out to maintain the quality of this site, for continually striving to improve our community, and for having great ideas like this! We truly appreciate you.

glam8babe

thankyou
smiles.gif
this is deffo my fave website i practically live on it! i wonder what the good people of specktra have for us next holidays?

kokometro

OMG.. thank you all soooo much for this site and for the opportunity to participate in your geneous giveaways!

Starz777

I'd like to add my thanks too! I joined in '06, but I'm new to posting. I really like it here and think the moderators do a great job
th_thstars.gif

MorningGlory

I have enjoyed Specktra for some time and appreciate the hard work and generosity you put into these giveaways.
Thank you so much for thinking of the users this holiday season.
smiles.gif

Happy Holidays!

la__bombshell

I also wanted to join in by giving a huge thanks to everyone who makes the website possible. Even though I do not post on here, it is such a huge part of my MAC loving life. And the haul a days are just wonderful. Its so fun to try and figure out the answers. Even though I already won (an extra big thanks for that
greengrin.gif
) I still look at the contests every time I'm browsing the site just to see what the trivia is. You guys are amazing!

gigglegirl

I really appreciate all the work everyone puts into this site, from Janice and all the mods to the MA's who give us the dish to all my fellow Specktra-ites---<3!! And I hope that once I'm out of university (four months but who's counting?) I will contribute by becoming a premium member to this fantastic site!

If I hadn't been told about this site, I'm not sure my MAC addiction would be as feverish as it is but I LOVE it!!
smiles.gif

Keep doing what you all do best---and thanks very much for the opportunity to win free stuff!