Givenchy Cosmetics

charismafulltv

I looked into Harrod's website and they already have some of the spring collection: eyeliners, nail polish and lip gloss but not sighting for the highlighter yet
001_unsure.gif

mkoparanova

I looked into Harrod's website and they already have some of the spring collection: eyeliners, nail polish and lip gloss but not sighting for the highlighter yet
001_unsure.gif
I'm 99% sure that they had everything in the store.
I'm not going to put any makeup on today but I swatched the highlighter and it's very light pink, there's some nice sheen but it's not very noticeable, at least not on my skin tone (I don't use MAC foundations but I think I'm NC20). I'm not sure how I am going to use it.
Yesterday at the counter while I was looking at the new collection, a woman was looking at one of the loose powders and the consultant offered her to try the new highlighter instead, because it evens out the skintone, brightens up the whole complexion, etc. I was surprised at that because I thought this is a highlighter, but I'm not sure now.

charismafulltv

I'm not going to put any makeup on today but I swatched the highlighter and it's very light pink, there's some nice sheen but it's not very noticeable, at least not on my skin tone (I don't use MAC foundations but I think I'm NC20). I'm not sure how I am going to use it.
Yesterday at the counter while I was looking at the new collection, a woman was looking at one of the loose powders and the consultant offered her to try the new highlighter instead, because it evens out the skintone, brightens up the whole complexion, etc. I was surprised at that because I thought this is a highlighter, but I'm not sure now.
Thanks for sharing. I wonder how it looks on my skin tone?
sigh.gif

charismafulltv

Btw, may I know what's the location of this counter where it's available?

pnfpn

I'm getting mine tomorrow! Pretty excited haha. I might check out the new quads too since they popped up online.

Medgal07

​That does sound mor like a beauty powder-----we like those too
yahoo.gif

summerxskin

I just wanted to share it is available at feel unique and I ordered it yesterday evening. My order has already been dispatched and I used the code vbjan2015 and was able to get 10% off which brought the total to 53.01 shipped with some samples.

(link removed by mod)

summerxskin

Oh no. I didn't realize how quickly it would sell out. :(
I hope it comes back in stock and everyone who would like one can snag one.