Givenchy Cosmetics

LiliV

I've given up hope that we'll ever get it here. They've just stopped shipping special collections to Sephora at all, it seems and that's the only place that Givenchy is available.
Few days late on this, but I know this makes me so nervous that Sephora will get rid of them and Teint Couture is my foundation, I don't know what I would do lol

laurennnxox

I don't think so but that's just my paranoia lol they got rid of Illamasqua and they don't carry Lancôme anymore
I think I'm crazy but I'm pretty sure my local sephora store still has lancome! I might be mixing it up, though.

LiliV

I think I'm crazy but I'm pretty sure my local sephora store still has lancome! I might be mixing it up, though.
They could, I just meant online, if you click Lancôme it says "products no longer available" Edit- wait I just checked and now they're back! They haven't carried them for a few months though I wonder what's up

cr8zy4MAC

What Sephora carries from store to store can vary a bit, which can make it confusing at times. Even if, for example, two stores you frequent carries Bite Beauty and Hourglass Cosmetics, the amount of space devoted to those brands can be different, thereby affecting how much product of that line is carried in that store. Sometimes a line will no longer be at Sephora due to their contract expiring, or a line has decided to sell to big box stores, which automatically triggers their departure,

MandyVanHook

Hi Everyone! :wavey: I put some information on the MAC Cinderella thread that I'll put here too, compliments of www.fashionisers.com. You're going to love this! Ready? I'll paste it right here for you: The Givenchy Colorecreation spring 2015 makeup collection is set to be available at official Givenchy counters worldwide and at Sephora in spring. :yahoo: :wave: :cloud9: I hope this brings a BIG smile to your face. It certainly brings a nice, big smile to mine! :peace:
Thank you for letting everyone know! That's great news!

walkingdead

Hi Everyone! :wavey: I put some information on the MAC Cinderella thread that I'll put here too, compliments of www.fashionisers.com. You're going to love this! Ready? I'll paste it right here for you: The Givenchy Colorecreation spring 2015 makeup collection is set to be available at official Givenchy counters worldwide and at Sephora in spring. :yahoo: :wave: :cloud9: I hope this brings a BIG smile to your face. It certainly brings a nice, big smile to mine! :peace:
Thank you for the information!

laurennnxox

It's looking like I am going to have to unsubscribe to this thread for a while. I'm just really excited about this Spring line, and keep hoping for updates and photos as we get closer. Yet, I am getting notifications for this thread concerning things that do not involve me. I hope all is resolved soon! Ladies, If anyone nabs this beautiful powder, please let me know! I can't wait to hear how it performs. :)

charismafulltv

Based on posts I've seen on IG, the ones who posted the pics of this highlighter first are from Russia. Is it already available there?
001_unsure.gif

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
Based on posts I've seen on IG, the ones who posted the pics of this highlighter first are from Russia. Is it already available there?
001_unsure.gif
I read that the release date for Germany is Jan 23 (it's probably next week for other european countries as well), but the website I would order from (Douglas) is not getting it before February apparently. I'm still hoping it will be sooner than that, I'm checking everyday. Will order it as soon as I see it.