Givenchy Cosmetics

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
http://www.reallyree.com/2014/12/givenchy-spring-summer-2015-makeup-review-swatches.html
The powder looks backup-worthy.
eyelove.gif

As for the new quads, they seem way too shimmery for me. I was hoping for a matte to satin one in neutral tones. So I think I'll pass on those.

Medgal07

If it doesn't make it over there then I'd grab it from feelunique.com when it launches. The new quads will be out in Feb maybe? I dunno. Here's two swatches. http://www.reallyree.com/2014/12/givenchy-new-prisme-quator-palettes.html

Gonna swing by the counter tomorrow to find out.
They seem to be doing the one shimmer shade like many of the Tom Ford palettes, but whoa--one palette did actually looked like all shimmers
icon_eek.gif

laurennnxox

If it doesn't make it over there then I'd grab it from feelunique.com when it launches. The new quads will be out in Feb maybe? I dunno. Here's two swatches. http://www.reallyree.com/2014/12/givenchy-new-prisme-quator-palettes.html

Gonna swing by the counter tomorrow to find out.
Holy pigmentation and shimmer! I think I will just stick to trying out the powder if I can get my hands on it, haha.

katred

Specktra Bestie
  [COLOR=0000FF] They seem to be doing the one shimmer shade like many of the Tom Ford palettes, but whoa--one palette did actually looked like all shimmers[/COLOR]:shock:
Indeed. A little too Vegas for me to handle. I love some sparkle, but on me, that's going to make me look like some kind of expired party girl who hasn't madr it home in a few days. Too bad, because I like how it looks in the pan.

Medgal07

Indeed. A little too Vegas for me to handle. I love some sparkle, but on me, that's going to make me look like some kind of expired party girl who hasn't madr it home in a few days. Too bad, because I like how it looks in the pan.
lmao.gif
Reminiscing are we?????? I don't mind one e/s with micro shimmer---not bold chunky glitter. That's just baaaaaaaad!!!!

katred

Specktra Bestie
I've given up hope that we'll ever get it here. They've just stopped shipping special collections to Sephora at all, it seems and that's the only place that Givenchy is available.

smallestkitten

Has anyone tried the Givenchy skincare? It looks good but I can't find many reviews and I feel like I'm just being swayed by the pretty packaging.

cr8zy4MAC

Still thinking about this powder. :love:
c1133b95_image.jpeg
Sorry for the screenshot, I'm on mobile!!
I've given up hope that we'll ever get it here. They've just stopped shipping special collections to Sephora at all, it seems and that's the only place that Givenchy is available.
Me too!! I check Sephora and Barneys all the time!!
Such a bummer :(
Hi Everyone! :wavey: I put some information on the MAC Cinderella thread that I'll put here too, compliments of www.fashionisers.com. You're going to love this! Ready? I'll paste it right here for you: The Givenchy Colorecreation spring 2015 makeup collection is set to be available at official Givenchy counters worldwide and at Sephora in spring. :yahoo: :wave: :cloud9: I hope this brings a BIG smile to your face. It certainly brings a nice, big smile to mine! :peace: