Givenchy Cosmetics

Medgal07

Have you ever seen the Island Lagoon le prisme eyeshadow? It looked so pretty but I didn’t see great reviews.
No, but I just looked it up. It is pretty essentially just two working colors. T seemed to have like it.

http://www.temptalia.com/givenchy-island-lagoon-le-prisme-mono-review-photos-swatches

Medgal07

http://www.reallyree.com/2014/12/givenchy-spring-summer-2015-makeup-review-swatches.html
Very interesting. My Prisme Libre 7 Voile Rose that you insisted that I get
girlhaha.gif
arrived today

Monsy

i don't think eyeshadows are their strongest thing. loose powder, blushes, bronzers , lipsticks are worth trying... oh yes and setting powders

Vineetha

i don't think eyeshadows are their strongest thing.  loose powder, blushes, bronzers , lipsticks are worth trying... oh yes and setting powders 
Agreed!! Love the blushes, prisme libre & visages!! Haven't tried the bronzer though!! Isn't that gel to powder formula one???

Vineetha

[COLOR=0000FF] I think I'm interested in trying some of the eyeshadow palettes.[/COLOR]
The holiday one looked nice though I don't think it made to US!! Neither sephora nor Barneys got it!! (Not the co mingled palette but the e/s palette)

Monsy

Agreed!! Love the blushes, prisme libre & visages!! Haven't tried the bronzer though!! Isn't that gel to powder formula one???
I was talking about the old one that was in the powder formula

but the new ones that are gel to powder are really good too

I only got one that was recently limited edition

and btw I LOVE LOVE this. it's sheer and very moisturizing

Vineetha

I was talking about the old one that was in the powder formula  but the new ones that are gel to powder are really good too I only got one that was recently limited edition and btw I LOVE LOVE this. it's sheer and very moisturizing
Oh wow thanks!!! That LE bronzer looks yum!! And the gloss shade too!! Is the poudre bonne mine the same formula as the LE bronzer???

mysteereous

How does every (who has it) feel about the Prisme Libre powders? I could not find much info online, particularly for Prisme Libre in 3 Organza Caramel. I was worried it would be light on me, but figured I'd give it a try. I. LOVE. IT. I used all four colors as an all-over finishing powder and it's actually too dark for me since my tan is fading. But it's SO warm and gives me this just-got-back-from-the-beach glow. I'll have to use it as a bronzer for now, and play around with other color combos for the winter/spring. But seriously, at the very least, it's everything I never knew I needed in a bronzer.

@Medgal07, would you be so kind as to let me know your thoughts on 7 Voile Rose once you've played around with it? I'm curious how it wears on darker skin. It's hard to tell online.

Vineetha

How does every (who has it) feel about the Prisme Libre powders? I could not find much info online, particularly for Prisme Libre in 3 Organza Caramel. I was worried it would be light on me, but figured I'd give it a try. I. LOVE. IT. I used all four colors as an all-over finishing powder and it's actually too dark for me since my tan is fading. But it's SO warm and gives me this just-got-back-from-the-beach glow. I'll have to use it as a bronzer for now, and play around with other color combos for the winter/spring. But seriously, at the very least, it's everything I never knew I needed in a bronzer.

@Medgal07, would you be so kind as to let me know your thoughts on 7 Voile Rose once you've played around with it? I'm curious how it wears on darker skin. It's hard to tell online.
I have two of the Prisme Libre's - 01 Mousseline Pastel and 7 Voile Rose. I absolutely love both. They dont impart a lot of color so it will work across skin tones. I am NC40 myself and I have no whitish cast/chalky issues with either of the shades and I love the final finish!!! Prisme Libres are one of my all time fav setting/finishing powder. Let me know if you need swatches/pics and I can share the same!!

Prettypackages

SO how do you use the prism libre? DO you use them instead of balls, hourglass powders? would you still use something like Nars reflecting powder?