Givenchy Cosmetics

laurennnxox

eyelove.gif
I neeeeeeeed this! (As long as it performs well, obviously, haha.)

Vineetha

Is sephora the only option to get givenchy products ?? half the stuff is always oos there & it takes so long to restock too!!!
th_dunno.gif

I checked harrods bt their shipping to US is
wacko.gif

Icecaramellatte

Is sephora the only option to get givenchy products ?? half the stuff is always oos there & it takes so long to restock too!!!
th_dunno.gif

I checked harrods bt their shipping to US is
wacko.gif
Barney's sells it too. They didn't have the holiday eye palette last time I checked and didn't expect to get it if that is what you are looking for. They did have the powder with the 4 colors.

Vineetha

Barney's sells it too.  They didn't have the holiday eye palette last time I checked and didn't expect to get it if that is what you are looking for.  They did have the powder with the 4 colors.
Have you seen the holiday collection up anywhere (folie de noirs).I do like to get the e/s palette but not sure if it's sold out or not launched at all!!

katred

Specktra Bestie
I saw that and was trying to think of what it could be. I'm thinking a new line of shadows, since the lipstick launch really helped bring the brand to people's attention again. I'd like to see a similarly well-thought out launch of shadows.

tash13

I have four of the old lipsticks and love them, just like katred said in the same category as any other high end . love the blushes too. if you like matte and kind of easy to apply their prisme libre is the best loose powder on the market. unfortunately discontinued from the us glosses are really good too i also used cleanser for face, it was great and  very gentle

awickedshape

:wavey:  [COLOR=0000FF]Hi there Anneri!!!!  [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]YES!!!  Very colorful.  I don't have any experience w/Givenchy [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]eyeshadow.  I may have to actually go down that rabbit hole[/COLOR]:thud:
Have you ever seen the Island Lagoon le prisme eyeshadow? It looked so pretty but I didn’t see great reviews.